Abortion

Overpaid Union Thug

Sigh. The reason for them being posted is to advance the anti-abortion agenda. The fact that they came from an anti-abortion site makes them suspect. Now go away and worship Onan with your 10x per day ritual.
You are attempting to deflect because the pics actually bother you. That's funny. But it's OK if it was someone else's baby though. So who cares.

And why else would they have been posted other than to advance anti abortion Captain Obvious? Man..... You are one retarded MO FO. LOL.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I have headed north almost every year for the past 45 years to participate in the deer hunt. I have actually even left the cabin some years and shot one of them. Seen enough gut piles that they don't bother me anymore.
images

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
OK, then stick whatever religious book you like up there. I'm sure it will fit.

I really think you're confused about something. I believe in choice. I am certainly not a bible thumping zealot that is eating all this Planned Parenthood propaganda up without more validation.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I really think you're confused about something. I believe in choice. I am certainly not a bible thumping zealot that is eating all this Planned Parenthood propaganda up without more validation.

Then I owe you an apology and give you credit for thinking for yourself, even though we disagree. At this point, I'm assuming I'm dealing with Bible thumpers.

O

OLDMAN3

Link to the video...

Letter to LA Health Dept from Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast denied allegations corroborated in video...
Source:
http://hotair.com/archives/2015/08/...ast-denied-allegations-corroborated-in-video/

Governor Abbott Statement On Gulf Coast Planned Parenthood Video
"Governor Greg Abbott released the following statement after another video featuring Planned Parenthood’s Houston Gulf Coast Clinic surfaced:

“The latest video showing Planned Parenthood’s treatment of unborn children in a Houston clinic is repulsive and unconscionable. Selling baby body parts is the furthest thing imaginable from providing women’s healthcare, and this organization’s repeated and systematic disrespect for human life is appalling. The State of Texas is aggressively investigating this matter and must use all available legal remedies to address this depraved conduct.”"

Source:
http://gov.texas.gov/news/press-rel...parenthood_08042015_twitter&utm_content=txgov

Gov. Bobby Jindal questions Planned Parenthood’s truthfulness...
Gov. Bobby Jindal on Tuesday called upon Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast executives to be honest about the organization’s activities involving the sale of fetal body parts.

Jindal used the release of a fifth video purportedly showing a Planned Parenthood official talking about the fetal sales to question the truthfulness of information the organization
provided state health officials.

“The recent video of a Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast employee discussing the harvesting of organs from aborted babies is disgusting,” Jindal said in a news release issued by his office. “It is especially concerning given that Planned ParenthoodGulf Coast responded to our investigation with a letter just a few weeks ago claiming its organization does not sell or donate any unborn baby organs or body parts. After watching the most recent video, it certainly appears Planned Parenthood representatives are being less than truthful in their responses to our investigation so far.”

Jindal called for the organization to stop misleading the state in its investigation “and be honest about the nature of its activities.”

Source:
http://www.theneworleansadvocate.co...al-questions-planned-parenthoods-truthfulness

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
This one.
The other videos distressed me.
This one caused me to pull out my minor in biology.

Cadaver.
Cadavers once held life. Human life.
Cadavers made a choice to become a cadaver.
Cadavers have birth certificates.

I never really thought about what this all means and now I must pause and think.
I often encourage friends to seriously consider saving the umbilical cord when child is born.
This insurance policy, cryo-preservation, could save life.

Back to birth certificate.
When a woman makes her choice late in pregnancy, does she know she is giving birth and perhaps can't afford the procedure which others can make a profit on her medical waste.

I have always stayed away from this topic but now...
The bigger crisis or soon to be crisis is the emotional health of the woman, who late in pregnancy, made a visit to PP.

Did someone profit from her pain?

Cadavers preserved in a drawers all had names when alive...

Never mind me for thinking out loud.
I am just sorting this out in my head.

O

OLDMAN3

This one.
The other videos distressed me.
This one caused me to pull out my minor in biology.

Cadaver.
Cadavers made a choice to become a cadaver.
Cadavers have birth certificates.

I never really thought about what this all means and now I must pause and think.
I often encourage friends to seriously consider saving the umbilical cord when child is born.
This insurance policy, cryo-preservation, could save life.

Back to birth certificate.
When a woman makes her choice late in pregnancy, does she know she is giving birth and perhaps can't afford the procedure which others can make a profit on her medical waste.

I have always stayed away from this topic but now...
The bigger crisis or soon to be crisis is the emotional health of the woman, who late in pregnancy, made a visit to PP.

Did someone profit from her pain?

Cadavers preserved in a drawers all had names when alive...

Never mind me for thinking out loud.
I am just sorting this out in my head.

Emotional healing for those who chose abortion...
http://www.rachelsvineyard.org/

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
And another thought...
could this be the birth of a new commodity?
could a woman decide to become a factory and knowingly provide product for aftermarket? (I struggled to phrase this question.)

This topic contains very ethical considerations.

Could this video change humanity?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Its only OLD WHITE people that like to make Abortion and election issue.

The rest of the country is concerned about the economy, our security and the future. The Old white folks are worried about a 60's fight in the court.

TOS.