Abortion

O

OLDMAN3

"6th Shocking Video Catches Planned Parenthood Selling Aborted Babies Without Patient Consent"
Source:

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/08/12/...lling-aborted-babies-without-patient-consent/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hmmm: StemExpress cuts ties with Planned Parenthood after 6th video challenges consent process...
The video released on Wednesday from Center for Medical Progress featured an in-depth interview with former “procurement technician” Holly O’Donnell, in which she stated that StemExpress technicians had harvested organs from the fetuses of women who had in fact not given consent — in at least one case, in direct contravention of an informed refusal."
Source:

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/08/...d-after-6th-video-challenges-consent-process/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The restraining order blocking the release of more video footage looks short lived...
Center for Medical Progress May Win Abortion-Related Prior Restraint Fight In Los Angeles...

"The court's comments suggest that StemExpress will have an uphill battle convincing the court to turn the temporary restraining order into a preliminary injunction, and will probably dissolve the TRO and let CMP distribute its recording of a meeting with StemExpress executives"
Source:
http://popehat.com/2015/08/13/cente...related-prior-restraint-fight-in-los-angeles/

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"6th Shocking Video Catches Planned Parenthood Selling Aborted Babies Without Patient Consent"
Source:

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/08/12/...lling-aborted-babies-without-patient-consent/

"Hmmm: StemExpress cuts ties with Planned Parenthood after 6th video challenges consent process...
The video released on Wednesday from Center for Medical Progress featured an in-depth interview with former “procurement technician” Holly O’Donnell, in which she stated that StemExpress technicians had harvested organs from the fetuses of women who had in fact not given consent — in at least one case, in direct contravention of an informed refusal."
Source:

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/08/...d-after-6th-video-challenges-consent-process/

The restraining order blocking the release of more video footage looks short lived...
Center for Medical Progress May Win Abortion-Related Prior Restraint Fight In Los Angeles...

"The court's comments suggest that StemExpress will have an uphill battle convincing the court to turn the temporary restraining order into a preliminary injunction, and will probably dissolve the TRO and let CMP distribute its recording of a meeting with StemExpress executives"
Source:
http://popehat.com/2015/08/13/cente...related-prior-restraint-fight-in-los-angeles/
And why are people supposed to believe anything this lady says?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And why are people supposed to believe anything this lady says?

You liberals are either so dumb, or so heartless it's almost funny. There is now more proof than you should need to reach the conclusion of what these PP a-holes are doing, but you just say "the videos are edited, it's out of context, or they were sneaky in obtaining the videos".

That's like a drug dealer screaming entrapment because he was stupid enough to sell drugs to an undercover cop on video.

Democrats KNOW this is wrong, but by "explaining it away" they feel less guilty about killing babies.

#unbornlivesmatter, how's THAT for a movement? The squeeky wheel gets oiled, but who is to be the voice for those who cannot speak?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You liberals are either so dumb, or so heartless it's almost funny. There is now more proof than you should need to reach the conclusion of what these PP a-holes are doing, but you just say "the videos are edited, it's out of context, or they were sneaky in obtaining the videos".

That's like a drug dealer screaming entrapment because he was stupid enough to sell drugs to an undercover cop on video.

Democrats KNOW this is wrong, but by "explaining it away" they feel less guilty about killing babies.

#unbornlivesmatter, how's THAT for a movement? The squeeky wheel gets oiled, but who is to be the voice for those who cannot speak?
Why did you quote me?
Maybe you just got distracted and forgot to answer the question.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Why did you quote me?
Maybe you just got distracted and forgot to answer the question.

It's a stupid question.

Why should people NOT believe her?

I love the "derail" too. I make a comment pertaining to abortion in an abortion thread, or do you just disagree/derail anything I post.

Do you have a crush on me?? ;)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I love the "derail" too. I make a comment pertaining to abortion in an abortion thread, or do you just disagree/derail anything I post.
When you call someone dumb in for your first sentence, then don't even bother to answer the question you quoted.... ya, that's a derail.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's a stupid question.

Why should people NOT believe her?
Some people question things, and some people just blindly believe anything if it's what they want to hear.

She claims doctors took tissue from aborted fetuses without the mother's consent. She cannot produce any evidence of this. Why did she take a job procuring tissue from aborted fetuses if she's so against it? Do you actually believe she didn't know what she would be doing? If that's the case, why did she stay at the job for months?

She claims she quit because of the wrongdoing, yet her resignation letter said she quit because she couldn't make enough money. Maybe her motive all along was the money, including her motive for appearing in these videos.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee is defending Paraguay’s controversial decision to deny an abortion to a 10-year-old girl who became pregnant after being raped by her stepfather.

Whether Mainumby’s pregnancy posed a threat to her life has been hotly debated, as medical experts say that girls under the age of 15 are more at risk for complications during childbirth. For that reason, Mainumby’s child had to be delivered via Cesarean section.

The position has been unpopular in the past. Only 22 percent of Americans believe abortion should be illegal in cases of rape and incest, according to one Gallup poll.
http://thinkprogress.org/election/2015/08/16/3692100/huckabee-paraguay-rape-abortion/

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee is defending Paraguay’s controversial decision to deny an abortion to a 10-year-old girl who became pregnant after being raped by her stepfather.

Whether Mainumby’s pregnancy posed a threat to her life has been hotly debated, as medical experts say that girls under the age of 15 are more at risk for complications during childbirth. For that reason, Mainumby’s child had to be delivered via Cesarean section.

The position has been unpopular in the past. Only 22 percent of Americans believe abortion should be illegal in cases of rape and incest, according to one Gallup poll.
http://thinkprogress.org/election/2015/08/16/3692100/huckabee-paraguay-rape-abortion/

I would disagree with him on this. The CHILD was raped, that's traumatic enough....she shouldn't be forced to have a child fathered by her step-father, that :censored2: is disgusting

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
When you call someone dumb in for your first sentence, then don't even bother to answer the question you quoted.... ya, that's a derail.

I didn't call anyone dumb, exactly. I said you guys are either dumb, or heartless. Honestly, most of you are heartless, but some that I can think of would surely fall into the first category

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I would disagree with him on this. The CHILD was raped, that's traumatic enough....she shouldn't be forced to have a child fathered by her step-father, that :censored2: is disgusting

Then you are going against GOD. Aren't you folks all about no exceptions, even the ones that should make complete sense to any sane person?