Abortion

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sick Irony: Shouting ‘Black Lives Matter’ in a Planned Parenthood Shirt

Black Lives Matter protestors wearing pink Planned Parenthood shirts shut down a recent rally by Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush, providing further evidence that the #BlackLivesMatter movement is not a marginal political group, but an increasing vital part of the institutional left’s community organized shock troop coalition.

blm-2016-bush-e1439680945764.jpg

O

OLDMAN3

FROM THE ARTICLE:

In an interview with Breitbart News, Dr. Theresa Deisher, a world-renowned scientist in the field of adult stem cell therapies and regenerative medicine, discussed what is involved in harvesting the organs of aborted babies...

Deisher, who earned a doctorate in molecular and cellular physiology from Stanford University, is the founder of Sound Choice Pharmaceutical Institute and the CEO of AVM Biotechnology. Based in Seattle, she has 23 patents in her name and was the first person worldwide to identify and patent stem cells from the adult heart....

“Biomedical companies prefer gestational ages of greater than 20 weeks for heart muscle,” she adds. “This is from reading their publications; so, I have always suspected that the babies in some of these cases were alive until their hearts were cut out.”...

“Listening from the first video where they talk about getting an intact [corpus] callosum—that’s like a partial birth—the head would have to be through the canal in order to get that material,” Deisher states.

Source:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ies-are-alive-until-their-hearts-are-cut-out/

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
FROM THE ARTICLE:

In an interview with Breitbart News, Dr. Theresa Deisher, a world-renowned scientist in the field of adult stem cell therapies and regenerative medicine, discussed what is involved in harvesting the organs of aborted babies...

Deisher, who earned a doctorate in molecular and cellular physiology from Stanford University, is the founder of Sound Choice Pharmaceutical Institute and the CEO of AVM Biotechnology. Based in Seattle, she has 23 patents in her name and was the first person worldwide to identify and patent stem cells from the adult heart....

“Biomedical companies prefer gestational ages of greater than 20 weeks for heart muscle,” she adds. “This is from reading their publications; so, I have always suspected that the babies in some of these cases were alive until their hearts were cut out.”...

“Listening from the first video where they talk about getting an intact [corpus] callosum—that’s like a partial birth—the head would have to be through the canal in order to get that material,” Deisher states.

Source:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ies-are-alive-until-their-hearts-are-cut-out/
She also believes vaccines cause autism.... enough said.

O

OLDMAN3

OK,
Instead lets listen to the abortion doctor's words herself...

Nucatola goes on to say the abortionist must be “just kind of cognizant of where you put your graspers, you try to intentionally go above and below the thorax, so that, you know, we’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m going to basically crush below, and I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”

Nucatola adds that the position of the baby can be altered so that he or she can be extracted up to the head and then the head collapsed so that all the other body parts can be salvaged for harvest...

Patial birth abortion definition:
  1. Partial-Birth Abortion is a procedure in which the abortionist pulls a living baby feet-first out of the womb and into the birth canal (vagina), except for the head, which the abortionist purposely keeps lodged just inside the cervix (the opening to the womb).

O

OLDMAN3

Ok, Planned Parenthood apologists, time to attack the credibility of source, or the editing.
Or create a straw man argument to shift focus away from the topic.
Watch the video.
Then post whatever you want.
The video speaks for itself.

Evil will have it's day...but will lose in the end.
God have mercy on us!

Last edited by a moderator:

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
If Planned Parenthood should be forced to drastically cut back on services.where are all these Evangelical Christian Family Values Republicans going to send there girlfriends, mistresses and wives for birth control and abortions?
David Vitter alone kept a Planned Parenthood Clinic in Louisiana open........

moreluck

golden ticket member
If Planned Parenthood should be forced to drastically cut back on services.where are all these Evangelical Christian Family Values Republicans going to send there girlfriends, mistresses and wives for birth control and abortions?
David Vitter alone kept a Planned Parenthood Clinic in Louisiana open........
It's "THEIR" girlfriend!!!!
There
Their
They're