Abortions mean lower crime rates and a better society (Off Topic Encouraged)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I am a fiscal conservative and social libertarian.
While abortion is not a choice I would make, I do support abortion and government funding of abortion.
Over 90% of the women who make the choice to have an abortion are Democrats or low-accomplishers and I support anything to keep these people from propagating.
To me, this is logical and unemotional because the government will pay many times over to support these children and then again as adults than if they would have been aborted.
We must do what we can to advance society and the human race and government funded abortions is an effective means to do so.
As the abortion rates have gone up, the crime rate (with a 20 year lag) have gone down.
I actually thought I came up with a nice compromise the other day.....

You can get an abortion. Once that's it. At that abortion appointment your tubes will be tied because you obviously don't want children.

This would exclude rape and incest and pregnancies where the mothers life is at risk.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

You can get an abortion. Once that's it. At that abortion appointment your tubes will be tied because you obviously don't want children.

This would exclude rape and incest and pregnancies where the mothers life is at risk.
That's not a compromise it's an ultimatum.

BrownArmy

Again, a man telling a woman what she can or cannot do.

Why do any of the men posting on this forum (or any man ever) think it's appropriate to dictate to a woman what is acceptable behavior, one way or another?

Get over it: it's not your body, therefore it's not your decision.

Not hard folks.

newfie

I am a fiscal conservative and social libertarian.
While abortion is not a choice I would make, I do support abortion and government funding of abortion.
Over 90% of the women who make the choice to have an abortion are Democrats or low-accomplishers and I support anything to keep these people from propagating.
To me, this is logical and unemotional because the government will pay many times over to support these children and then again as adults than if they would have been aborted.
We must do what we can to advance society and the human race and government funded abortions is an effective means to do so.
As the abortion rates have gone up, the crime rate (with a 20 year lag) have gone down.

profound !

wayfair

swollen member
Again, a man telling a woman what she can or cannot do.

Why do any of the men posting on this forum (or any man ever) think it's appropriate to dictate to a woman what is acceptable behavior, one way or another?

Get over it: it's not your body, therefore it's not your decision.

Not hard folks.

had a helper a couple years back who had fathered 8 children with 6 women.... he kept blaming them because they opened their legs....
follows your idea

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
had a helper a couple years back who had fathered 8 children with 6 women.... he kept blaming them because they opened their legs....
follows your idea
image.png