About $122,000

undies

I was curious and did some "rough" calculations. If we worked a full 60 hours a week, that's about how much we would get paid. Seems a lot less than I thought...but still pretty great considering benefits we get.

undies

But why would you want to work that much. There are things far more important than the dollar bills yo.
I would never, I know people who do! Mostly safety committe members that milk the early start times. Just seemed like an interesting thing to look into.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
But why would you want to work that much. There are things far more important than the dollar bills yo.
I'll do 60 during xmas that's bout it. No desire to work that dang much. That puts you off clock at 10pm with lunch n home by 11 for many. Nah that's OK I'll take it during peak. Don't want anymore than 10 hours ot max. Now if they play idiot games I'll kick em in the nuttz for 15 to 16 hours ot lol

guyinthebrownbox

Some guys in feeder go out of their way to try and work 60 every week. Personally, I agree that I do not want to work that much. 40-45 is perfect to me if you can get it. Plenty of hours and a few overtime.

I got stuck on a few runs that worked 60 hours and I was burned out by the end of the week.

Sent from a Glade plug-in

Future

Victory Ride
I was curious and did some "rough" calculations. If we worked a full 60 hours a week, that's about how much we would get paid. Seems a lot less than I thought...but still pretty great considering benefits we get.
Your statement gives away your age.....years at UPS....and or you are built better than a Tank!

Oak

We were told at integrad that a FT driver at a planned 9.2 hour day cost the company $146K a year?