About time they got caught!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_1411.PNG
Can't wait to see how the Hoffa boys try and spin this

This should be good

Faceplanted

We are in the middle of a mini revolution!!!... I am so happy to see this my life time

FBI and doj are in a mini war, corruption is getting exposed daily!!!!

Stop all the corruption and throw them all in prison

El Correcto

god is dead
I would like a little more than six sentences that could easily be condensed into three. The bonus one trying to get votes for a side that is fighting a losing battle doesn't even count. I'm not even supporting Hoffa when I say this, I don't find the "article" credible at all and should be taken with a pitcher of salt.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I would like a little more than six sentences that could easily be condensed into three. The bonus one trying to get votes for a side that is fighting a losing battle doesn't even count. I'm not even supporting Hoffa when I say this, I don't find the "article" credible at all and should be taken with a pitcher of salt.
You can find the 42 page recommendation on facebook or any other source. I have it but don't know how to post anything but pictures

Attachments

• 1478136567456.jpg
    1478136567456.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 169

LeadBelly

Banned
The funny thing is a lot of locals are spending a lot of their members money on Tdu. This is a fact. Once they lose this election the real charges will fly. Just wait.

Faceplanted

It's hilarious how hard the current regime pushes on here

Both sides are just as corrupt im sure...z hasn't been in power long enough to make the connections

Everybody makes deals with contributors or people who back their cause, this is the reason every house/senate posistion needs term limits. Sad thing is after these guys serve the government, they end up on capital hill as lobbyist. Why is everybody ok with this?

Anybody in power for too long turns out bad for the masses

Fullhouse

Well then check this out-
https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.n...78123253/Hall_Final_Report_PDF.pdf?1478123253
Looks pretty credible to me!

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
A bunch of crap got thrown against the wall. It won't stick. Kenny hall is as honest as honest can be. This will pass.

I admire your loyalty Lead. Through thick and thin.

If you remember though, people said the same thing about the charges against Bill L. Look where he is now.

This is more than just throwing crap onto the wall and seeing what sticks.

It is also 10 times more than they had on Bill L.

If H2O wins, as they may since these charges came about so close to the election, James H may not be retiring since Ken H may not be around to take the helm.

Reminds me of the other presidential race. Hillary will end up with charges against her, but a little too late if she wins.

She can pardon herself, Ken H cannot.

LeadBelly

Banned
I admire your loyalty Lead. Through thick and thin.

If you remember though, people said the same thing about the charges against Bill L. Look where he is now.

This is more than just throwing crap onto the wall and seeing what sticks.

It is also 10 times more than they had on Bill L.

If H2O wins, as they may since these charges came about so close to the election, James H may not be retiring since Ken H may not be around to take the helm.

Reminds me of the other presidential race. Hillary will end up with charges against her, but a little too late if she wins.

She can pardon herself, Ken H cannot.
Thanks for your kind words. As far as these charges there's nothing there. Ken will be fine. He's no bill L. He will be found innocent I can guarantee this.