about to finish my first week

Deadset

Just started this crazy job and have been on my own for a full week now. Monday 180 stops (brought 20 back). It was like a monsoon of rain all day. Thought I did good. Tuesday 160 stops (brought back 5 packages). Manager told me there is starting to be an issue because of missed stops. Is this how they treat all new drivers? Mind you I haven't even had a full weeks pay yet. Is this how it always is? Trying to get a feel for this company and what it's like.

One more day in the week...

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
character-magnifying-glass-16015531.jpg

You're doing fine. 3 more weeks of hell left.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just started this crazy job and have been on my own for a full week now. Monday 180 stops (brought 20 back). It was like a monsoon of rain all day. Thought I did good. Tuesday 160 stops (brought back 5 packages). Manager told me there is starting to be an issue because of missed stops. Is this how they treat all new drivers? Mind you I haven't even had a full weeks pay yet. Is this how it always is? Trying to get a feel for this company and what it's like.

Are you telling them you aren't going to finish?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You ain't seen nuthin yet

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Well first of all at this company, we use big people words instead of Wizard of Oz munchkin fonts. Second, this is peak, it will get worse that's how it is here, plain and simple. If you are a seasonal. there are 95000 others wondering what the hell is going on just like you. If you are lucky, you might be one of the lucky 37% that gets kept on afterwards.

Everything comes with time and experience, hopefully you will get better, just keep pluggin along.

Deadset

Yes, I plan on working full time. I have a landscape business so it's good money on top.

And I got bit by a dog...twice.

Deadset

And what's the deal w missed stops? Not that I plan on missing stops but those little friend'in packages are hard to find sometimes in the car.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
And what's the deal w missed stops? Not that I plan on missing stops but those little friend'in packages are hard to find sometimes in the car.

Don't worry about it
I mean they're just boxes
Don't get in a big hurry either take your time and we'll have a trophy for ya at the end

Deadset

Did it break the skin?

Get infected ?
Broke the skin on first bite. I've had a couple tetnis shot in the last 5 years. Chihuahua got me on my pant leg today too... Then I threw a couple packages out of the window today because a mut was loose and growling at me while I drove up the driveway. He was ready for a fight too.

Box Ox

Then I threw a couple packages out of the window today because a mut was loose and growling at me while I drove up the driveway.

No no no no no no. You do that and the situation becomes your fault. You become the bad guy and your job is at risk. Could even end up on the evening news. Everybody has a camera these days.

If there's an issue with a dog, sheet it NI1/2/3 with dog in remarks, put it in back and keep moving.

Deadset

Didn
No no no no no no. You do that and the situation becomes your fault. You become the bad guy and your job is at risk. Could even end up on the evening news. Everybody has a camera these days.

If there's an issue with a dog, sheet it NI1/2/3 with dog in remarks, put it in back and keep moving.
I think the people would've sided w me. The situation was clear. It was an envelope. But I hear you.