ACA...Hooray for The Supremes

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Just another ash kicking for the republitards on fox news...

The ACA is here to stay.

But, this wont stop the GOP from passing repeal bills from now to next summer. I say, maybe 29 more bills by august 2016.

All killed in the senate.

Idiots and their frivilous lawsuits. The right wing thought all the conservatives would back them up, but instead, they got run over.

Got to love our presidents style!!
obama_flipping_the_bird.jpg
This ones for you Anthony Scalia, Clarence Thomas, Joseph Alito

TOS.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The fact that in 3000 pages they couldn't dot all the i and cross all the t tells me how well thought out the ACA is.

Not to mention every person I know that paid for their own insurance before the ACA now pays more for less coverage.

bbsam

Staff member
The fact that in 3000 pages they couldn't dot all the i and cross all the t tells me how well thought out the ACA is.

Not to mention every person I know that paid for their own insurance before the ACA now pays more for less coverage.

I don't. I pay about $450 less per month.

Last edited:

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself

So the rates were going down before ACA????Rates and coverages for the last 20 or so years were doing what you wrote..Blame the INSURANCE companies...

BrownArmy

Seems to me there are a lot of Republicans who are breathing a sigh of relief...

Since they have had years to come up with a replacement plan for the ACA and haven't been able to articulate one, now they are off the hook and can continue to rail against Obamacare.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-acti...ld-force-supreme-court-to-enroll-in-obamacare
Rep. Brian Babin (R-Texas) said that his SCOTUScare Act would make all nine justices and their employees join the national healthcare law’s exchanges.

“As the Supreme Court continues to ignore the letter of the law, it’s important that these six individuals understand the full impact of their decisions on the American people,” he said.
“That’s why I introduced the SCOTUScare Act to require the Supreme Court and all of its employees to sign up for ObamaCare,” Babin said.

Babin’s potential legislation would only let the federal government provide healthcare to the Supreme Court and its staff via ObamaCare exchanges.

“By eliminating their exemption from ObamaCare, they will see firsthand what the American people are forced to live with,” he added.

bbsam

Staff member
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-acti...ld-force-supreme-court-to-enroll-in-obamacare
Rep. Brian Babin (R-Texas) said that his SCOTUScare Act would make all nine justices and their employees join the national healthcare law’s exchanges.

“As the Supreme Court continues to ignore the letter of the law, it’s important that these six individuals understand the full impact of their decisions on the American people,” he said.
“That’s why I introduced the SCOTUScare Act to require the Supreme Court and all of its employees to sign up for ObamaCare,” Babin said.

Babin’s potential legislation would only let the federal government provide healthcare to the Supreme Court and its staff via ObamaCare exchanges.

“By eliminating their exemption from ObamaCare, they will see firsthand what the American people are forced to live with,” he added.
Lol. What a media whore!