Access codes

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Route book
store your route book in your address card box
Better yet, just write the code on the direction card.
The tears flow!!

To all of you old, irrelevant, broken down retired, good for nothing, ex or current UPS dinosaurs, PLEASE STAY OUT OF MODERN DAY ISSUES!!! We cannot and will not use papyrus as it is just too damn expensive for authentic papyrus and too hard to find and frankly, there are no more good papyrus makers left out there. We also cannot use an ink quill as it is just WAY too messy and a real bitch to refill.

Last edited:

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
To all of you old, irrelevant, broken down retired, good for nothing, ex or current UPS dinosaurs, PLEASE STAY OUT OF MODERN DAY ISSUES!!! We cannot and will not use papyrus as it is just too hard to find and frankly, there are no more good papyrus makers left out there. We also cannot use an ink quill as it is just WAY too messy and a real bitch to refill.

When all of your modern technology fails,....... I will still have a route book.

Last man standing , wins.

Last edited:

Cementups

Box Monkey
You should see what happens when they take "our truck" out of the lineup.

I've been in random trucks lately and it's driving me nuts. Some Saturday air driver smashed my bottom step on the passenger side and no the door can't close. they wrote it up as "pass. door needs attention." Never reported it to management, nothing. Me = pi$$ed!!! So now, until they can get it fixed, I'm stuck driving random 5 spd P7's while my beast sits in the yard waiting to be taken to the body shop.

PT sup says to me, "I don't see what the big deal is, a truck is a truck." I said, "so if you drive a Mercedes every day and I take it away and have you drive a Yugo, it wouldn't bother you?" He thought all trucks were the same and it didn't matter.

rod

Retired 22 years
To all of you old, irrelevant, broken down retired, good for nothing, ex or current UPS dinosaurs, PLEASE STAY OUT OF MODERN DAY ISSUES!!! We cannot and will not use papyrus as it is just too damn expensive for authentic papyrus and too hard to find and frankly, there are no more good papyrus makers left out there. We also cannot use an ink quill as it is just WAY too messy and a real bitch to refill.

To all you young whipper- snappers out there---just remember-- someday you will all become the dinosaurs. As time drags on for you day after day working at the old Brown nut grinder the day will come when you look back on it all and think---SOB--where did that 30 years go.

Indecisi0n

To all you young whipper- snappers out there---just remember-- someday you will all become the dinosaurs. As time drags on for you day after day working at the old Brown nut grinder the day will come when you look back on it all and think---SOB--where did that 30 years go.
This implies you're of the dinosaur population.

BrownTexas

I have had my OMS put them in my board. Cover drivers will ask for the codes, then not use them if they aren't in the board.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
There are about 150 gate codes for my route that I have acquired over the last 25 years. In the "old" days, I had a typed list taped to the BH door and a file in my computer. Now I keep the list on the Notepad in my iphone. I also notify the center of any new codes so they can put them in the DIAD.

Indecisi0n

There are about 150 gate codes for my route that I have acquired over the last 25 years. In the "old" days, I had a typed list taped to the BH door and a file in my computer. Now I keep the list on the Notepad in my iphone. I also notify the center of any new codes so they can put them in the DIAD.
I don't put them in the diad. It helps slow down the runners from burning my route.