access points?????

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

According to the cust svc reps I spoke to, my understanding is that since I live in an apt building, even with a Shipper Release Auth, if the driver can't get into my building, they won't try a second attempt to redeliver but will instead bring the package to an Access Point.
BTW - Upstate NYUPSer, being disabled doesn't mean that I'm completely home bound. I can get to places where there aren't not being able to park close to a location and having to get to it from my van issues. There are no "cookie cutter" disabilities. For some, it's not just a legs thing. I didn't think I'd have to explain all this in addition to the package delivery issue.

I apologize for my generalization. My assumption was that you lived in your own home and other than running errands or going to the doctor that you would be home for most of the day.

If we can't get past the front door to your building we cannot leave them.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
According to the cust svc reps I spoke to, my understanding is that since I live in an apt building, even with a Shipper Release Auth, if the driver can't get into my building, they won't try a second attempt to redeliver but will instead bring the package to an Access Point.
BTW - Upstate NYUPSer, being disabled doesn't mean that I'm completely home bound. I can get to places where there aren't not being able to park close to a location and having to get to it from my van issues. There are no "cookie cutter" disabilities. For some, it's not just a legs thing. I didn't think I'd have to explain all this in addition to the package delivery issue.

So the good parking spots aren't enough for you now you want everyone to cater to your every whim?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's not rocket science, but some guys just can't figure it out.
Me: why didn't you leave that shipper release package.

maroon: man ain't no way I'm leaving anything over there.

Me: explains shipper release.

maroon: I don't trust them no way man.

Me: your liability is zero for a SR package.

maroon: ain't no way I'm paying for a stolen package.

Me: you're right it's SR. There is zero chance of you paying for anything.

maroon: I don't trust them man. I ain't leaving squat.

Thank god I'm not in management and have to deal with this every day.

wayfair

swollen member
Me: why didn't you leave that shipper release package.

maroon: man ain't no way I'm leaving anything over there.

Me: explains shipper release.

maroon: I don't trust them no way man.

Me: your liability is zero for a SR package.

maroon: ain't no way I'm paying for a stolen package.

Me: you're right it's SR. There is zero chance of you paying for anything.

maroon: I don't trust them man. I ain't leaving squat.

Thank god I'm not in management and have to deal with this every day.

I've tried explaining it to customers... they don't get it

IT'S NOT OUR FAULT, THE SHIPPER INSTRUCTED US TO LEAVE IT!!!!!!