Access Points

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Yeah im just saying for the most part ups will just lose customers or get them to go to the ups store as opposed to thinking this is some awesome new tech.
image.jpg

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Yeah im just saying for the most part ups will just lose customers or get them to go to the ups store as opposed to thinking this is some awesome new tech.

Yeah, this tech, much like ORIAN, will be sold as convenience and full tracking visibility. But what it really is meant for is cost controls and more automation in the billing/forecast arena. Less data entry for ASD means billing dept is going to go lean.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Poor customer service. You don't need to fill it out to help them out

When I had my country run I had an elderly man who received CODs yet did not know how to write a check. He would sign it and then hand it to me to fill out. I tried to teach him but he had zero interest in learning and it was just much easier to do it myself.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yeah, this tech, much like ORIAN, will be sold as convenience and full tracking visibility. But what it really is meant for is cost controls and more automation in the billing/forecast arena. Less data entry for ASD means billing dept is going to go lean.

Part of my duties as a 22.3 was to scan in all of our ASD's and forward them to the billing department. I was amazed at the number of incomplete and illegible copies our drivers were turning in. Missing weights and account numbers were the most common errors.

10 point

When Dish doesn't get their receivers back they'll still be sending call tags.
The older generation will pass and the new one (with their RFID chip) will adapt.

Last edited:

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Part of my duties as a 22.3 was to scan in all of our ASD's and forward them to the billing department. I was amazed at the number of incomplete and illegible copies our drivers were turning in. Missing weights and account numbers were the most common errors.

Was that during your 4 day stint?

10 point

You have drop boxes in your area?
Blame the drop box.

And drivers not on bonus still trying to run scratch.