Accident in CT?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by over9five, Jan 29, 2007.

1. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Feeder driver told me tonight a package car was "T-boned" in Connecticut. Said it flipped the package car on its side. Anyone hear anything?

2. Channahon

Channahon New Member

Not from that part of the country.
    Will probably be on the news or the internet somewhere. Hopefully, the driver was wearing his seat belt.

3. sherlock

sherlock AIRHEAD

Recently I was in an accident in my personal vehicle, i was issued two citations which makes four this year....which also menas my license may be suspended....so I was wondering if anyone knows if you can get fired for getting your license suspended....

4. canon

canon Member

We've had drivers lose their license to dui... in both cases the judge made the suspensions around a month (I'm guessing because they have a decent job maybe?) and ups put them to work inside.

5. helenofcalifornia

helenofcalifornia Well-Known Member

Won't UPS let you work inside?

6. HazMatMan

HazMatMan New Member

Yes, they should let you work inside..

7. Stiflersmom

Stiflersmom New Member

It happened in Oxford Ct. Our driver went thru a stop sign and was struck by a Madza Miata. The little car spun our P1000 45 degrees and then it flipped on its side. I heard our driver was shaken up but not injured. Driver of the car was taken to a hospital. I dont know the driver. I work at the Bradley and saw it in the news paper.

8. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

Go take one of those refresher courses, most states have them where you can get 2 pts expunged.