accident in feeder

busterbrownlady

It was considered a tier 2. It use to be 4400 but management told me that figure is different with the new contract. Management also told me that the fact that the trooper said it was my fault and gave me a ticket is what pushed it to termination instead of suspension. Had the other driver recvd ticket also, I would of probably gotten a suspension . I say it again, you guys have given me a lot of great advice that I will use in the future. My fellow feeder co workers have also came to me with advice. You guys are awesome. Thank you again for taking time to reassure me.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1400126040.029078.jpg
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1400126060.535439.jpg

Sent using BrownCafe App

8up

don't get into this situation having everyone around you know that your cb runs a slightly higher wattage than allowed, you've got two satellite receivers, local FM, an amped up connection for you ipod , heavy duty speakers, with connections for more and a Bluetooth headphone setup, along with a ton of selfie fotos from your trips while behind the wheel rolling down the road. you will be fare bait for distracted driving and may well have been documenting you actions at the time of the accident, not necessarily in you favor. remember you were hired to be a professional driver, nothing morel. not a social entertainer, mediator, commentator, tour guide, nor comedian. just drive the damn truck & do it safely, every inch of the way. every day you are on the road, and hopefully you never run into me while i'm out on the road.

busterbrownlady

What ?? I didn't run into him. I had no cb, radio or iPod and certainly no photos going down the road ! What adult takes selfies anyways?

Sent using BrownCafe App

It was considered a tier 2. It use to be 4400 but management told me that figure is different with the new contract. Management also told me that the fact that the trooper said it was my fault and gave me a ticket is what pushed it to termination instead of suspension. Had the other driver recvd ticket also, I would of probably gotten a suspension . I say it again, you guys have given me a lot of great advice that I will use in the future. My fellow feeder co workers have also came to me with advice. You guys are awesome. Thank you again for taking time to reassure me. View attachment 13120View attachment 13121

Sent using BrownCafe App

Geez girl. If you're gonna go, go big. ;)

QKRSTKR

I see your problem. You were driving a sterling.

On a serious note, I hate to see stuff like this, but thanks for sharing. It lets us all know its serious business out there. All the advice is great to read for a guy who's only been doing it for a year. Notice the same advice from most everyone. Slow down, plenty of space. Back off, plenty of following distance.

Had an idiot race pass me coming up a on ramp today. I needed to be in right lane for my split. Cars on my left, no where to go. Luckily I was going slow enough he had no problem beating me, I had plenty of space in front of me. Still scary though, he could have easily merged in behind me as well.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Boston ... just when you think you know and scene everything,,,,I was at a stop light in the Financial District with a set of doubles,,guy in a $2000 suite with his little yuppie briefcase crosses over the DOLLY to cross the street! Expect the unexpected !!! HE should thank GOD ALMIGHTY that I checked mirrors before releasing that trolly and pulling forward !! Driver from another company may not have !!

purplesky

Boston ... just when you think you know and scene everything,,,,I was at a stop light in the Financial District with a set of doubles,,guy in a $2000 suite with his little yuppie briefcase crosses over the DOLLY to cross the street! Expect the unexpected !!! HE should thank GOD ALMIGHTY that I checked mirrors before releasing that trolly and pulling forward !! Driver from another company may not have !!

Hopefully he got some grease on his ass.:disgusted:

Good save driver.

MaceFremonti

Pa driver is lucky...flipping a Feeder at highway speeds is usually a one way ticket to the big dispatch office in the sky....hope he recovers 100%!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Almost impossible to tell from the pictures but it was a sterling. Guardrail came into the cab, guy is seriously lucky to be alive.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Has busterbrownlady posted the latest in her case? I was wondering if she got her job back and if maybe I know her from my Forest Park Hub. Atlanta traffic is a nightmare at all times of the day in certain places.