accident today

Had and accident today and consequently disqualified. Now I have to wait about 11 1/2 months to go for a full time position again. Not really disappointed though, I really didn't want this particular center, I never should have been there, only chose that ":censored2:" because that's where the h-r guy sent me, I had said I really didn't want this place.......Anybody else know or have been disqualified lately?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
The place does not matter, if you want the job, you qualify where they send you. Because you didnt want that center is not a reason to say it is Ok to get disqualified. I had to leave my lifelong home to get qualified, and Im still there as I need the job. What makes you so special? IMO without knowing more, you are history.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I'd say that is a pretty arrogant attitude. How many people would have wanted to get that job? $60-80,000 a yr job, and who cares? You didn't like that center? Very arrogant attitude, for sure.

NYdriver

BTW, OP:

I would seriously think twice about using your employee ID# as your username...(thats what it looks like anyhow)

NYdriver

I'd say that is a pretty arrogant attitude. How many people would have wanted to get that job? $60-80,000 a yr job, and who cares? You didn't like that center? Very arrogant attitude, for sure.

At full driver pay, if you max out on your OT each week, your talking a lil over 100k....take it from me lol (so i heard haha)

Had and accident today and consequently disqualified. Now I have to wait about 11 1/2 months to go for a full time position again. Not really disappointed though, I really didn't want this particular center, I never should have been there, only chose that ":censored2:" because that's where the h-r guy sent me, I had said I really didn't want this place.......Anybody else know or have been disqualified lately?
I'm so glad it worked out for you then. It looks like its all falling into place for you like clockwork. Who would really want to work in that center anyway? The other center is really where it's at. Over there they only go out with 200 stops per car unlike this crappy center that goes out with 210. Plus I like the center manager in the other center I bet he won't be switched down there in the two years when I get another chance. You have it all figured out you're the man. Idiot

The place does not matter, if you want the job, you qualify where they send you. Because you didnt want that center is not a reason to say it is Ok to get disqualified. I had to leave my lifelong home to get qualified, and Im still there as I need the job. What makes you so special? IMO without knowing more, you are history.
A side note to that tooner....today's new hires think they can do whatever they want,like they're owed something. The future of this company is in their hands,hope I make retirement before the ship sinks!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Think I will just smash my tractor into something tonite,,,I dont like this feeder dpt and I will try another one! They have better tractors !!