What should I do?

• Don't say anything

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Tell the ctr

Votes: 15 65.2%

• Total voters

wayfair

swollen member
It is after 9pm here on the East Coast so there is little to nothing that you can do right now. When you go in to work tomorrow morning you have two choices: fess up or keep quiet. At this point, and it really pains me to say this, it may be best to keep quiet.

and erase your hard drive!

Go Brown Or Go Home!

I snapped the drive shaft in the package car going up a hill. I'm still in my 40. Got a unpaid day off, thank goodness still have my job. It happened on my last stop on a friday. Talk about a sleepless weekend!

jaker

trolling
Dude you messed up bad , if you get away with then you better play the lottery

Anything and everything you hit with that truck damage or not you get on that phone immediately and tell a sup

jaker

trolling
I snapped the drive shaft in the package car going up a hill. I'm still in my 40. Got a unpaid day off, thank goodness still have my job. It happened on my last stop on a friday. Talk about a sleepless weekend!
How does that equal you getting a unpaid day off and how does that even help this thread

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
It is called tailswing. I dont know what to tell you to do, coz I would have called immediately. Unreported accident is gone like a freight train. If it dont bite your A** remember tailswing. You are not driving a sports car.

Upser0722

I agree I mean I panicked and had same EAMs the rub was not as bad as I thought but at the moment I panicked and didn't know what to do but if I dnt here about it tomorrow I wnt say anything and be lucky to keep my job but thanx

Z

ZQXC

I agree I mean I panicked and had same EAMs the rub was not as bad as I thought but at the moment I panicked and didn't know what to do but if I dnt here about it tomorrow I wnt say anything and be lucky to keep my job but thanx

Did you leave Pullman Brown on the auto?
That could have come from anywhere; am I right?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I like tailswing....
giphy.gif

jaker

trolling
Got a day off for it and it doesn't help this thread one bit. Oh and I don't really care. K thanks
So you are saying you got a unpaid day off for a driveshaft breaking on you , something you have no control over at all

You are not a mechanic and pre/post trip does not include checking drive shaft so if you got a unpaid day off then there is more to the story , but yet it still doesn't help the OP