Accidents and oopsies

What should I do?

• Don't say anything

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Tell the ctr

Votes: 15 65.2%

• Total voters

box_beeyotch

Am I the only one that's wondering if this guy wants to hide his accident why he is posting a thread in a UPS forum about it? That's Def not the best idea.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I agree I mean I panicked and had same EAMs the rub was not as bad as I thought but at the moment I panicked and didn't know what to do but if I dnt here about it tomorrow I wnt say anything and be lucky to keep my job but thanx

Did. It. Leave. A. Mark. On. The. Other. Vehicle?

Yes or no?

Thebrownstreak

I hate to say this as well, but at this point the only thing you can do is not fess up. I would like to say do the honest thing, but you should have done that in the first place. Would you have gotten in trouble….probably, but now if you were to fess up you will certainly be fired. How long have you been driving? Since you said EAM's i assume you are an air driver.

If you get away with it, let this be a learning experience. I, in my first year backed into a mailbox. Sure i was freaked out that calling it in would lead to discipline, but I was not fired. You'll get on the "watch list" but that too will pass.

I agree with what someone else posted….put yourself in the owner of the vehicles shoes. Someone damages your car and then they just leave. It's simply not right to just leave.

iruhnman630

Fessing up is the only way you'll ever get peace of mind.

It's gut check time...your concience, or your job.

Really, really sucks.

Mack Grant

I mean it wasn't a Big Bang or nothing were I did damage I was backing up slowly and the side of my car rubbed on back corner of the car my truck didn't have no damage or nothing but I panic and scared :censored2:less so I left I know it wasn't the best thing to do I'm almost gng full time and I need this position and can't loose this opportunity I just feel like :censored2: right now

The English language is just going into the $hi@&er here.

"Did you drive truck!! Did you crash!! Did you gradumalate from da turd grade!!" WTF.

What is an incompetent like you even doing even operating a vehicle of any sort? What a joke.

This is what I pay Union dues for now? To support this level of pathetic ignorance?

You belong at home with your mom folding clothes...just folding clothes. Hopefully, this is your future after UPS cans you. GTFOutta here loser.

Last edited:

BrownTexas

Many things are going on here.

1.) The OP is pissing me off because reading his broken English makes me feel as dumb as he is.

2.) What he did is called a "hit and run" and is against the law. It also shows his moral character because only a selfish diphole would do something like this.

3.) Who would do this and then post it online?!?

Go commit some more crimes and tell us how you feel afterwards. I personally hope you get fired and don't get your job back.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Posting about this online is just dumb. That being said...if this was a one time mistake...and you get away with it...hope you learned a lesson.
However, if this incident is indicative of your moral character....chances are, you'll pull some dishonest schnit again and will be fired soon enough. Everyone gets caught eventually.

Future

Victory Ride
article-2482351-191CE4CA00000578-590_634x306.jpg
I wouldnt worry at all about it.....like you said it was early in the morning and it was just a little tap.