Acid Reflux

I have had Acid Reflux for years. I usually take a pill before a meal 4-5 times a week or before bed because when i didn't I would wake up at 3 am with Acid Reflux, and about to throw up. I found some good info on my problem on a Canada Drugs website. Btw, I switched to a vegan diet and it makes me feel much better

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I have ha d Acid Reflux for years. I usually take a pill before a meal 4-5 times a week or before bed because when i didn't I would wake up at 3 am with Acid Reflux, and about to throw up. I found some good info on my problem on a Canada Drugs website. Btw, I switched to a vegan diet and it makes me feel much better

No thanks

Rather have acid reflux than eat veggies every day all day

@BakerMayfield2018 am I right

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
P

pickup

I started having some issues with acid reflux a few years back, PPI's like prilosec always cleared it up but I didn't want to keep taking them because the long term studies are starting to look worrisome (increased risk of dementia got my attention). Read about a recent study on following a Mediterranean style diet + alkaline water and gave it a shot, it works great for me. Have not had a single instance of acid reflux since I started.

Where are you getting the alkaline water? Are you adding something to the water or buying the water already alkalinized?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Where are you getting the alkaline water? Are you adding something to the water or buying the water already alkalinized?
Buying it. First I was just ordering cases of Essentia from Amazon ( my mail person loved that lol) but it pretty pricey even with my prime discount. Then Ms Jones found that the Whole Foods near us has an Alkaline water machine where you can fill your own containers for 99 cents/gallon, so I picked up three 5 gallon jugs and fill them up there a couple times a week.

Youngjai70

Whenever my reflux acts up I go and get a bottle of aloe vera juice. Get the pure stuff and drink a glass in the morning and evening. Make sure its ice cold because it tastes nasty. Goes away in a couple of days.