Active thread - Zimmerman Not Guilty

rod

Retired 22 years
Trayvonistas Assault Grandmother Who Was Attempting to Get Child to Hospital

trayvonista-attacking-grandmother.jpg

Houston:
“No justice, no peace,” they yelled as they walked from the Byrd Funeral Home in the 2500 block of Wheeler to the Southmore Street overpass bridge near Highway 288.
Just after 7p.m. Monday, the demonstrators spilled out onto the road and blocked traffic for about 15 minutes.
“I looked up and I see all the protesters, they’re everywhere,” said Georgia, who asked that her last name not be used. “So, we got into the traffic and they’re stopping us and not letting us go.”
Georgia was on her way to Texas Children’s Hospital in the Medical Center because her 7-year-old granddaughter was having an allergic reaction to some medication.
Georgia’s daughter was driving and tried to go around the demonstrators by driving on the grassy shoulder.
“One of them was hitting the windshield and I was just screaming, ‘We’ve got to get to the hospital,’ and they were screaming and chanting,” she said. “All I could think of was, I got to get my granddaughter to the hospital.”
“My mom rolled down the window,” said Georgia’s daughter. “She said, ‘We’re trying to get my granddaughter to the hospital,’ and a guy just started hitting her.”

Now there is a perfect example of why an assult rifle with a 20-30 or 50 round clip is needed.

island1fox

I want to know who took those pictures on his cell phone!

PS - Parents are part of the system.

Hoax,

We will agree to Disagee. Parents are and should Parents with all the joys, heartaches and responsabilities that go with it.

The systems--- Education, Political, Legal , etc are not and should not be Parents

trickpony1

[h=2]Trayvonistas Assault Grandmother Who Was Attempting to Get Child to Hospital[/h]
trayvonista-attacking-grandmother.jpg

Houston:
“No justice, no peace,” they yelled as they walked from the Byrd Funeral Home in the 2500 block of Wheeler to the Southmore Street overpass bridge near Highway 288.
Just after 7p.m. Monday, the demonstrators spilled out onto the road and blocked traffic for about 15 minutes.
“I looked up and I see all the protesters, they’re everywhere,” said Georgia, who asked that her last name not be used. “So, we got into the traffic and they’re stopping us and not letting us go.”
Georgia was on her way to Texas Children’s Hospital in the Medical Center because her 7-year-old granddaughter was having an allergic reaction to some medication.
Georgia’s daughter was driving and tried to go around the demonstrators by driving on the grassy shoulder.
“One of them was hitting the windshield and I was just screaming, ‘We’ve got to get to the hospital,’ and they were screaming and chanting,” she said. “All I could think of was, I got to get my granddaughter to the hospital.”
“My mom rolled down the window,” said Georgia’s daughter. “She said, ‘We’re trying to get my granddaughter to the hospital,’ and a guy just started hitting her.”

Maybe all the whiteys should riot like this for the white girl that was murdered by three black kids for her tip money.

oldngray

nowhere special
With all of her interviews she must be looking at some kind of incentive. And Piers Morgan and CNN spent a lot to fix up her image and coach her so she looked better on camera. CNN is looking at ratings from fanning the flames but it wouldn't surprise me if Jeantel got a book deal ( with a ghost writer of course).

Catatonic

Nine Lives
With all of her interviews she must be looking at some kind of incentive. And Piers Morgan and CNN spent a lot to fix up her image and coach her so she looked better on camera. CNN is looking at ratings from fanning the flames but it wouldn't surprise me if Jeantel got a book deal ( with a ghost writer of course).

Holy cow!

What did she look like before?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yeah, let's really stick it to the airport workers, the waiters and waitresses, the hotel personnel and all the blue collar workers in Florida. Stevie Wonder wants to boycott Florida too.....just tell him he's not in Florida !!!

Here comes the patented race baiter shakedown.
Via Breitbart:
As a response to the Trayvon Martin case and Florida’s stand your ground law Jessie Jackson is calling for a boycott of the state:
“No doubt, the inclination is to boycott Florida, stop conventions, to isolate Florida as a kind of apartheid state…”

oldngray

nowhere special
Yeah, let's really stick it to the airport workers, the waiters and waitresses, the hotel personnel and all the blue collar workers in Florida. Stevie Wonder wants to boycott Florida too.....just tell him he's not in Florida !!!

Here comes the patented race baiter shakedown.
Via Breitbart:
As a response to the Trayvon Martin case and Florida’s stand your ground law Jessie Jackson is calling for a boycott of the state:
“No doubt, the inclination is to boycott Florida, stop conventions, to isolate Florida as a kind of apartheid state…”

And Holder spoke to NAACP in Orlando on Tuesday. What happened to the boycott?