Active thread - Zimmerman Not Guilty

rod

Retired 22 years
If being found innocent doesn't mean crap now days I say we re-try OJ on murder charges ---we ALL know he is guilty. As soon as the press quits dewlling on the Zimmerman trial it will all be forgotten.

If being found innocent doesn't mean crap now days I say we re-try OJ on murder charges ---we ALL know he is guilty. As soon as the press quits dewlling on the Zimmerman trial it will all be forgotten.
No, the verdict is sound when the defendant is black. Double indemnity is invoked when the person is famous also.

oldngray

nowhere special
CNN won't let the case die. Drumming it up for ratings every day and almost always from the Martin side. And now Obama just gave a speech about it (after he said he wouldn't get involved a couple of days ago). Obama said if Trayvon had been white the verdict would have been different. So much for not getting involved.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama and Holder talkin' bout changing the "stand your ground" law..........where was that law invoked in this case ??? They both think they know everything.....they are stirring the pot just like Uncle Al does, only much more subtle.
Obama would like some good riots....it would distract folks from watching his actions.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-black-americans-feel-pain-martin-verdict-174602339.html
"History that doesn't go away....." ???

Last edited:
M

MenInBrown

At the risk of being sucked into Obama’s vortex of Saul-Alinsky-Rules-for-Radicals-goal-of-stirring-up-racial-conflict-and-class-warfare, (“If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon, The (white) police acted stupidly”), I must point out what the Mainstream Media won’t – Blacks kill Whites, a lot, and over 70 Blacks were shot by Blacks over the 4th of July weekend in Chicago. Did they look like Obama’s sons?
Why wasn’t this Knoxville story, “4 blacks kill white couple” on the TV network news for months? How does the media decide which murders to sensationalize?
James Patrick Riley says, “… If there is any racism in the system, it is skewed so far in the favor of blacks, that, frankly, it should be an embarrassment for those in the “race industry.” FBI crime stats show that when there is a black/white incidence of violence, in 88 to 91% of the cases, the victim is white. Just last week, in St. Louis three black men were arrested on a “kill whitey” crime spree. Was Rachel Maddow wringing her hands over that? No. As to the case in question, I’d have to look, but I would defend anyone who was forced to defend themselves — even a gung ho neighborhood watch guy who was getting his head slammed on the cement.”
Here’s one of the racially motivated “hate crimes” the Mainstream Media refuses to report, let alone turn into a 6 month story;
“Channon Gail Christian, 21, and Hugh Christopher Newsom, Jr., 23, were a couple from Knoxville, Tennessee. They were raped, tortured, and murdered after being kidnapped early on the morning of January 7, 2007. Christian’s vehicle had been carjacked. Five suspects were arrested and charged in the case. The grand jury indicted four of the suspects on counts of capital murder, robbery, kidnapping, rape, and theft, while a fifth was indicted at the federal level. Of the four charged at the state level, three (Letalvis D. Cobbins, Lemaricus Davidson, and George Thomas) had multiple prior felony convictions. After a jury trial, Lemaricus Davidson was sentenced to death by lethal injection and Letalvis Cobbins and George Thomas were sentenced to life in prison, Cobbins without the possibility of parole and Thomas with the possibility. Vanessa Coleman has been convicted of facilitating the crimes and sentenced to 53 years in prison, and Eric Dewayne Boyd has been convicted of federal charges as accessory after the fact to carjacking and sentenced to 18 years in prison…”
“Christian and Newsom were leaving an apartment together to go to a friend’s party when they were abducted from the apartment complex parking lot. Christian’s parents found her abandoned Toyota 4-Runner two blocks away from the Chipman Street house the following Monday with the help of her mobile phone provider. An envelope recovered from the vehicle yielded fingerprint evidence that led police to Lemaricus Davidson and 2316 Chipman Street. When police went to the address on Tuesday, January 9, they found the house unoccupied and Christian’s body in a bin in the kitchen.
According to the testimony of the Knox County Acting Medical Examiner Dr. Darinka Mileusnic-Polchan at the subsequent trial of Eric Boyd, Newsom was repeatedly sodomized with an object and then blindfolded, gagged, arms and feet bound and his head covered. Barefoot, he was dragged outside the house to a set of nearby railroad tracks. He was sexually mutilated, shot in the back of his head, neck and back and his body was then set on fire.
According to the testimony of the medical examiner, Channon’s death came after hours of torture, having suffered injuries to her vagina, anus and mouth. She was raped with an unidentified object and beaten in the head. It was also reported that her body was scrubbed with bleach which was also poured down her throat, in an attempt by her attackers to remove DNA evidence, while Channon was still alive. She was then bound with curtains and strips of bedding, her face covered with a bin liner and her body stashed within five large bin bags, before being placed inside a residential waste disposal unit and covered with sheets. The medical examiner said there was evidence that Channon slowly suffocated to death. (Wikipedia

There were no cars overturned, no spray-painted police cars, no crashed-in store windows, no fires, and no angry mobs when these white people were killed by black people

oldngray

nowhere special
Why is it that Obama can say Trayvon Martin could be his son (or Obama himself) but never said that about George Zimmerman? Zimmerman is also a minority and half white exactly like Obama.

pretender

CNN won't let the case die. Drumming it up for ratings every day and almost always from the Martin side. And now Obama just gave a speech about it (after he said he wouldn't get involved a couple of days ago). Obama said if Trayvon had been white the verdict would have been different. So much for not getting involved.

If Trayvon had been white we wouldn't even know about it...

moreluck

golden ticket member
Not only did Charles Barkley say the DOJ should butt out, he also noted how the media likes to stoke racial animosity.

trickpony1

Why is it that Obama can say Trayvon Martin could be his son (or Obama himself) but never said that about George Zimmerman? Zimmerman is also a minority and half white exactly like Obama.

Obama is trying to endear himself to the uninformed masses that voted him into office, not once but twice.

Between amnesty and full benefits (there goes my social security) for the illegal immigrants and pandering to the black vote, Obama is sure to win whatever office he runs for next, if not the POTUS then some community/civic position.

He is a very dangerous man.

oldngray

nowhere special
Obama is trying to endear himself to the uninformed masses that voted him into office, not once but twice.

Between amnesty and full benefits (there goes my social security) for the illegal immigrants and pandering to the black vote, Obama is sure to win whatever office he runs for next, if not the POTUS then some community/civic position.

He is a very dangerous man.

I think Obama is trying to focus attention of the Zimmerman trial and race relations to deflect attention from all of his current scandals.

Upsmule

I think Obama is trying to focus attention of the Zimmerman trial and race relations to deflect attention from all of his current scandals.

​The fact that we're all still talking about this, as well as even KNOW about it in the first place...speaks volumes to the control the media has on American social policy, period. God help us all. Wake up sheeple.

wkmac

And he deeply appreciates all your help in keeping this issue alive so he is able too.

Don't set the table, put food on it and then complain when somebody sits down to eat their fill.

moreluck

golden ticket member
People are able to focus on many issues........Benghazi, IRS, The Obamas are leaving for Martha's Vinyard in a couple weeks, His son could be Trayvon, but not Zimmerman, His favorite food is broccoli (liar), Listening on people's phones etc, etc,
We just juggle the :censored2: !!!