"ad-Cuts"

El Correcto

god is dead
So today I had about 20 or so stops ad cut from my route. Was directed to not send them in as misloads and to deliver them all before leaving each city. I took my time organized the truck and got it done.
While doing so though I noticed another driver was able to send the stuff that was suppose to be on my truck as misloads, they directed him differently than me in the same situation.
Pretty sure this is a petty attempt to get me to roll stops as it's been happening consistently all week but not on this scale. They also had my route set up to where I had a city 40 minutes away from my main city and 20 minutes away from the hub as last, so breaking back to avoid rolling a stop would of been not working as directed and very time consuming.

Could this be a harassment grievance considering they were setting me up for failure and directing someone else in the same situation differently.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Trust me, it's not a conspiracy theory, it's incompetence. Failure plan an efficient dispatch. Failure to pull said stops from drivers to the other drivers before start time. Failure to communicate across the board to other drivers. It's just pure fail, and it happens every day, in every center.

El Correcto

god is dead
Trust me, it's not a conspiracy theory, it's incompetence. Failure plan an efficient dispatch. Failure to pull said stops from drivers to the other drivers before start time. Failure to communicate across the board to other drivers. It's just pure fail, and it happens every day, in every center.
Thank you, I'm a paranoid individual. I'm off to the bar have a good night.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
"miss" 1 package when leaving the town. If its not in your board how do you know to look for it before leaving that town? Then drive the extra 40+ miles to get it delivered. The added miles looks better on the over/under report. center manager gets to eat those miles 'cause his dispatcher is lazy. That is a win-win in my book.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
"miss" 1 package when leaving the town. If its not in your board how do you know to look for it before leaving that town? Then drive the extra 40+ miles to get it delivered. The added miles looks better on the over/under report. center manager gets to eat those miles 'cause his dispatcher is lazy. That is a win-win in my book.
Why would the add cut not be in your board. The Center can just send it to you if you didn't update EDD.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
If there is a package on my truck but not on my board it will be sent in as a misload. Period! And the answer to the question of will you deliver it is no, they will have to send me a message to instruct me to deliver it

Overpaid Union Thug

Our former dispatcher used to ghost stops on routes to try and trick the unassigned runners and gunners into choosing them. It usually worked but I remember one time the bonus baby that he intended to run a certain route selected a different route and I ended up on the one with 30 ghost stops. I was never told so after the 15th or so misload scan I got a call from the dispatcher. He was not pleased. LOL.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Our former dispatcher used to ghost stops on routes to try and trick the unassigned runners and gunners into choosing them. It usually worked but I remember one time the bonus baby that he intended to run a certain route selected a different route and I ended up on the one with 30 ghost stops. I was never told so after the 15th or so misload scan I got a call from the dispatcher. He was not pleased. LOL.
Typical hillbilly move!!