Admin jobs going to India

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Keep shopping at wall mart.
Wal-Mart hires Americans to work in their stores here in the US.

I had no idea that the Lay's potato chips I just bought along with Land o' Lakes butter, Florida's Natural Orange juice and Wonder Bread came from China or India.

Or Sears where the Craftsman Tools are now being manufactured in China

Or Ace Hardware where the Carhartt clothes are now made overseas.

moreluck

golden ticket member
When it comes to companies.......if you say it's OK to buy a car because it's made entirely in America, I ask the question....where do the profits go??? Do they go to Japan, China, etc. Then go buy something that's REALLY American.

klein

Für Meno :)
When it comes to companies.......if you say it's OK to buy a car because it's made entirely in America, I ask the question....where do the profits go??? Do they go to Japan, China, etc. Then go buy something that's REALLY American.

Says someone who drives a mini cooper !
And I believe the majority of profits go to the shareholders, and they can be anyone worldwide.
And actually effect a lot of people worldwide, probably even your UPS pension fund, since they invest in a variety of stocks and global managing/investing funds.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Wal-Mart hires Americans to work in their stores here in the US.

Or Sears where the Craftsman Tools are now being manufactured in China

Or Ace Hardware where the Carhartt clothes are now made overseas.
Say it ain't so, Hoax!

rod

Retired 22 years
Should you drive your Ford assembled in Mexico or your GM vehical assembled in (heaven forbid) Canada. I think I will drive the wifes Honda - assembled in USA. 100% American products are almost a thing of the past.