Adverse Weather Delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steward773

We didn't process everything on Friday due to snow. 10A trailer probably was 10% full, 8A trailer was probably 100% that didn't get finished. We ran with 1/2 the unloaders we usually do.

Steve Johnson

This morning my package arrived at the destination facility at 3:00 a.m. 2/12/14 and was labeled Adverse Weather Conditions will cause delay in delivery. I am completely for safety. My only problem is that the pending snow storm isn't expected to begin until 10:00 p.m. or later. I don't understand why they stopped doing deliveries (17 hours before the storm is even scheduled to begin). It's sunny right now, I guess they left their sun glasses home today. I ordered two products from this vendor on the same day. They shipped out both products on the same day one UPS Ground one FedEx ground. The FedEx ground product arrived on 2/11/14. With the delay and the snow that is coming on 2/13/14 who who knows when my shipment might actually get delivered. I am sure they will not be delivering until at least next week. What can't brown for me??? And when they call me at work, they ask why I don't switch my company to them lol

This morning my package arrived at the destination facility at 3:00 a.m. 2/12/14 and was labeled Adverse Weather Conditions will cause delay in delivery. I am completely for safety. My only problem is that the pending snow storm isn't expected to begin until 10:00 p.m. or later. I don't understand why they stopped doing deliveries (17 hours before the storm is even scheduled to begin). It's sunny right now, I guess they left their sun glasses home today. I ordered two products from this vendor on the same day. They shipped out both products on the same day one UPS Ground one FedEx ground. The FedEx ground product arrived on 2/11/14. With the delay and the snow that is coming on 2/13/14 who who knows when my shipment might actually get delivered. I am sure they will not be delivering until at least next week. What can't brown for me??? And when they call me at work, they ask why I don't switch my company to them lol

Gosh, it's going to be sad to see you go.

jaker

trolling
You feel better now since you got that rant off your chest

Status
Not open for further replies.