Advice on MAPP?

fatthief

I filled the application and now two months had passed and it is still pending on the initial assessment. What should I do?:angry: I have talked to the full time and they keep playing around with me . Should I quit?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I filled the application and now two months had passed and it is still pending on the initial assessment. What should I do?:angry: I have talked to the full time and they keep playing around with me . Should I quit?

Winners never quit and quitters never win.:wink2:

​Depends on how important this is to you and what your options are.

p228

Your FT Sup obviously doesn't think you have what it takes to be a sup. Best thing to do is ask him what you need to improve on (eg methods, attendance) that will help him see that you would be a good candidate. Failing that, you could say "if it is too much trouble I can do the assessment for you". :happy-very:

nothappy

I don't know what you are doing now (driver, loader). If you are driver don't go FT. It is not worth it, you will be working at least 20% more hrs and you will be paid less, you will have worse insurance and forget about good pension. I went from driving to FT management and it was the biggest mistake in my life!!

BrownBM

Are you trying to go from hourly employee to pt management? Or pt management to ft management?

What does your ft supervisor say when you approach him about completing your IA?

Talk to your immediate buisness manager for his honest opinion about you joining the management team, if he says he feels your not ready, ask what you need to work on or what he sees as areas of improvement. If he says your a ready now canidate, let him know you have started the process and inform/remind him your waiting for your FT sup to complete the IA