Advice: Part Time to Full Time

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
giphy.gif

Rainman

Its all good.
Yes, you need to learn to drive a stick first, or you don't get the job. That's why they call it a requirement. What's so hard to figure out?
Have a little respect for your elders, and they will help you. Piss them off, and they will let you fail. Then they will laugh at you. And so will everyone else.

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
I'd like to be a full time air driver. The problem is I must learn how to drive standard transmission (even though my hub has no standard transmission air driver vehicles).

My question is should I learn stick first OR apply to go full time and learn stick in the meantime.
Learning to drive a manual tranny should be part of learning to drive. Things will sort themselves out in time.

BlackCoffee

@cheryl Please delete my account. I thought this was a place where one can go for answers and advice.

But you have users here who start trouble and do not answer the posts intent and then claim that the question was stupid or claim that I started the trouble. The go off topic way too much. They really have a tough time understanding things.

@cosmo1 :butt: and @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U :poop: are the main culprits.

Neither probably have any skills. Maybe not even high school education or college. They need UPS to survive or would never have a job otherwise.

T

Turdferguson

@cheryl Please delete my account. I thought this was a place where one can go for answers and advice.

But you have users here who start trouble and do not answer the posts intent and then claim that the question was stupid or claim that I started the trouble. The go off topic way too much. They really have a tough time understanding things.

@cosmo1 :butt: and @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U :poop: are the main culprits.

Neither probably have any skills. Maybe not even high school education or college. They need UPS to survive or would never have a job otherwise.
tumblr_ltdremdvAE1qb6t6wo1_500.jpg