Affirmative Action Struck Down By SCOTUS

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Who was right and who was wrong regarding Affirmative Action, we won't know until about a decade from now. If there is no appreciable change in college enrollment diversity then the Right was right However if college enrollment diversity looks like University of Alabama 1955 we will already know what the Right will have to say about it.....nothing. Because 'Bama 1955 is their idea of higher education.

The Creative LLC case? Some of the greediest mother fornicators I've even known are " Christians"....Yea right. When it comes to disciplines and by laws Christianity is whatever they and their self righteous might claim it to be.
Now you might see a few examples where vendors refuse to serve LGBTQ people but overall given how greedy they are I expect the vast majority will pay no attention to who the person is what they look who they sleep with or any similar aspects regarding their private lives .

The only color Christians care about is the color green because the voice of Christianity always falls silent every time the almighty dollar comes calling.

Those were the exact words I spoke to a Christian Missionary Alliance preacher who looked down at the ground turned around walked away in silence. No surprise. They are always spending a sizeable share of their sermon time talking directly or indirectly about money.
You're not atheist, you're Christophobic.

Sucks to be bigoted like you.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1688412297941.png

newolddude

What's interesting is that this decision could also take down the "legacy" admissions for children of alumni at the Ivys and other top schools. There are claims that legacy admissions are 30-70% of incoming students.

Now I know you'll claim this is just a woke libturd tantrum: and it might well be. But it will be interesting to see where this trends. It's been a point of contention for years (like affirmative action).

qdg2

Who was right and who was wrong regarding Affirmative Action, we won't know until about a decade from now. If there is no appreciable change in college enrollment diversity then the Right was right However if college enrollment diversity looks like University of Alabama 1955 we will already know what the Right will have to say about it.....nothing. Because 'Bama 1955 is their idea of higher education.

The Creative LLC case? Some of the greediest mother fornicators I've even known are " Christians"....Yea right. When it comes to disciplines and by laws Christianity is whatever they and their self righteous might claim it to be.
Now you might see a few examples where vendors refuse to serve LGBTQ people but overall given how greedy they are I expect the vast majority will pay no attention to who the person is what they look who they sleep with or any similar aspects regarding their private lives .

The only color Christians care about is the color green because the voice of Christianity always falls silent every time the almighty dollar comes calling.

Those were the exact words I spoke to a Christian Missionary Alliance preacher who looked down at the ground turned around walked away in silence. No surprise. They are always spending a sizeable share of their sermon time talking directly or indirectly about money.
Money....

Biden? For that matter....Obama....he very rich......

Pelosi?

Shumer, AOC......E. Warren. The whitest liberal Democrat you'll ever meet.

My God....really?

Warren Buffet? Hollywood......

Your statements are so obtuse and............frankly....laughable.

They are always spending a sizable share of their time talking indirectly or directly about money and communism......

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What's interesting is that this decision could also take down the "legacy" admissions for children of alumni at the Ivys and other top schools. There are claims that legacy admissions are 30-70% of incoming students.

Now I know you'll claim this is just a woke libturd tantrum: and it might well be. But it will be interesting to see where this trends. It's been a point of contention for years (like affirmative action).
So these radical left wing indoctrination schools will receive much less money from alumni.

Great!
Double win!

vantexan

Careful now, push it too hard and you're going to turn a bunch of elite white liberals conservative. These are the sort of people who pitched a hissy fit when DeSantis sent about 50 illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard.