Afghanistan Has Summited the Mountain of American Democracy

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Wouldnt doubt if Former Ambassador JOHN BOLTON is there disqualifying opponent ballots like he did for GW BUSHED.

It was all a scam in the first place. The afghanistan war was a joke in the begining and it continues to be a giant hole getting bigger.

:peaceful:

over9five

Staff member
August is looking to be the most fatal month ever in the war.

Why hasn't Mr Obama brought our troops home as promised????

wkmac

Wouldnt doubt if Former Ambassador JOHN BOLTON is there disqualifying opponent ballots like he did for GW BUSHED.

It was all a scam in the first place. The afghanistan war was a joke in the begining and it continues to be a giant hole getting bigger.

:peaceful:

:rofl: To the John Bolton comment. It would not surprise me at all.

The more I read about the history of oil and oil production across the glode over the last 100 years, there's a whole lot of scamming having gone on.

Baba, as to your last comment, very true but go start reading about the Caspian Sea basin and history in relation to oil production and all the pipeline proposals in relation too. Sit back and look at a global map at the Caspian Sea basin and then look at all the land mass around the area to see how pipelines might flow to get the oil and natural gas out. What lands would need to be controlled to do such a thing and then where are some of the areas we have been or are now actively engaged. Don't ignore the Balkans and the 1990's war theater begins to take a whole new look to itself. Vietnam and oil in the South China Sea not to mention the transit sea lanes in the area.

Is Osama bin Laden really dead and was this a slip of the tongue? Why weeks later after saying this was this woman killed? Who killed her? Why has our gov't officially stopped looking for Osama bin Laden? Why has our gov't never officially declared Osama as most wanted by FBI for 9/11? Look his poster up and find 9/11, it ain't there!

[video=youtube;SOquXklFyS8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOquXklFyS8[/video]

wkmac

US Copter Loses Ballot Boxes as Vote Count Moves Slowly Forward

Did I ever tell you guys about my trip to the Everglades during Christmas 2000'? The rangers warned us that the gators were sick and they didn't know why. We came across one gator in some form of distress almost like indigestion and when he burped, these little pieces of paper flew everywhere, I mean little pieces of paper like small chad. Don't know why I thought of that!

:happy-very:

The Silence of the Antiwar Movement is Deafening