Afghanistan war

island1fox

More,

Let me state again --for at least the tenth time --tos will say I heard this on Rush or Fox--

The U.S. should be out of all countries ---bring all troops home --defense money should be used for US security --not for being in Japan and Germany for the past 60 years plus --ridiculous !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
DUH... thats what you get for supporting a war that had NO MERIT, and allowing BUSH/CHENEY to INSTALL the guy in the first place. You get what you paid for.

Dont like it??

Complain to bush.

TOS.
Gee, I think Dems. were also believing of that intelligence at the time. Complain to Bush ? Oh gee, I never heard that before. Check t see if "Decca" is tattooed on you.....same old stuck record.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Gee, I think Dems. were also believing of that intelligence at the time. Complain to Bush ? Oh gee, I never heard that before. Check t see if "Decca" is tattooed on you.....same old stuck record.

Hey, the record is broken because you want it broken. You dont want any reponsibility for supporting a war that had no merit. You dont want to accept responsibility that your political party INSTALLED a guy, who as a CIA contractor in the 80's fought along Usama Bin Laden with the mujahadeen.

What did you expect to happen in afghanistan?

Shock and awe? How did that work out for us so far??

11 years OF SHOCK AND AWE and weve given up all the ground we took.. lives lost and for what? to install a Bin Laden crooney only to have him screw us at the end of the day?

Great job President Bush. It only cost the USA its economy and 3 trillion dollars, not to mention the thousands of lives ruined.

TOS.

wkmac

You dont want to accept responsibility that your political party INSTALLED a guy, who as a CIA contractor in the 80's fought along Usama Bin Laden with the mujahadeen.

I just gotta ask, so who was it?

Never mind, I see who it is now. I was thinking you meant someone else.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hey, the record is broken because you want it broken. You dont want any reponsibility for supporting a war that had no merit. You dont want to accept responsibility that your political party INSTALLED a guy, who as a CIA contractor in the 80's fought along Usama Bin Laden with the mujahadeen.

What did you expect to happen in afghanistan?

Shock and awe? How did that work out for us so far??

11 years OF SHOCK AND AWE and weve given up all the ground we took.. lives lost and for what? to install a Bin Laden crooney only to have him screw us at the end of the day?

Great job President Bush. It only cost the USA its economy and 3 trillion dollars, not to mention the thousands of lives ruined.

TOS.
So, why didn't your boy put a stop to all of this nonsense? Why did he send money for 5 more years,,,,still is. He had 5 years to quit bitchin' and solve it !!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I just gotta ask, so who was it?

Never mind, I see who it is now. I was thinking you meant someone else.

No Wk, Hamid Karzai worked for the CIA as a contractor during the Reagan administration and along side Usama Bin Laden in the mujahadeen. For the last 10 years, Karzai has recieved millions of dollars from the CIA (and yet raceannouncer is worry about state dinners) and has become a rich man.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...acks-of-cia-cash/story-e6frg6so-1226632035058

Financial ties with CIA and the government of Iran
On 28 April 2013, the New York Times revealed that from December 2002 up to the publication date, Karzai's presidential office has been funded with "tens of millions of dollars" of black cash from the CIA in order to buy influence within the Afghan government. The article states that "the cash that does not appear to be subject to the oversight and restrictions." An unnamed American official is quoted by the New York Times as stating, "The biggest source of corruption in Afghanistan was the United States."[105]

On 17 June 2013, Senator Bob Corker put a hold on $75 million intended for electoral programs in Afghanistan after his inqueries of May 2, May 14 and June 13 to the Obama Administration regarding the CIA "ghost money" remained unanswered.[106]

Karzai has also been receiving millions of dollars in cash from the government of Iran.[107] Karzai stated that the money was given as gifts and intended for renovating his Presidential Palace in Kabul."This is transparent. This is something that I've even discussed while I was at Camp David with President Bush."[108]

CIA record:
After obtaining his Master's degree in India, he moved to neighboring Pakistan to work as a fundraiser for the anti-communist mujahideen during the 1980s Soviet war in Afghanistan.[8] The Mujahideen were backed by the United States, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Iran, and Karzai was a contractor for the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) at the time.[9] While Karzai remained in Pakistan during the Soviet intervention,[10] his siblings emigrated to the United States.[8]

Karzai is no ordinary puppet. He is a rich PUPPET that the BUSH administration created. Now he has our millions of tax payer dollars in his pockets and 6 months left in office. He has no reason to help the USA any longer.

HE SCREWED US, and we made that happen.

THANKS ALOT BUSH!

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So, why didn't your boy put a stop to all of this nonsense? Why did he send money for 5 more years,,,,still is. He had 5 years to quit bitchin' and solve it !!

Thats easy. BLAME YOUR REPUBLICAN friends in congress who DONT want to stop the war in afghanistan. Did FOX forget to tell you that?

The war is ending, Obama has done everything he could to stop it quicker, but a draw down takes time. Every republican in the house and senate wants the war to continue, wasting billions a week and racking up the national debt.

But who cares? Its only debt, right moreluck?

TOS.

av8torntn

Thats easy. BLAME YOUR REPUBLICAN friends in congress who DONT want to stop the war in afghanistan. Did FOX forget to tell you that?

The war is ending, Obama has done everything he could to stop it quicker, but a draw down takes time. Every republican in the house and senate wants the war to continue, wasting billions a week and racking up the national debt.

But who cares? Its only debt, right moreluck?

TOS.

If only there were a commander in chief.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If only there were a commander in chief.

Ya , thats it.

TOS.

Wheres your outrage NOW, knowing that the CIA has been sending tens of millions of dollars to Karzai secretly for years going back to BUSH? You want to give the impression that you are upset because he let loose prisoners, but where is your outrage over the millions he has taken from YOU as a taxpayer?

Ask yourself, why has FOX never covered this story? Why hasnt Limbaugh spoken of Karzai's connection to Usama Bin Laden? or Karzai's history as a CIA contractor?

Why is this NEWS to you?

Phoney outrage, thats why.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ya , thats it.

TOS.

Wheres your outrage NOW, knowing that the CIA has been sending tens of millions of dollars to Karzai secretly for years going back to BUSH? You want to give the impression that you are upset because he let loose prisoners, but where is your outrage over the millions he has taken from YOU as a taxpayer?

Ask yourself, why has FOX never covered this story? Why hasnt Limbaugh spoken of Karzai's connection to Usama Bin Laden? or Karzai's history as a CIA contractor?

Why is this NEWS to you?

Phoney outrage, thats why.

TOS.
You DO realize that your boy has been sending money for 5 YEARS !!!!!!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You DO realize that your boy has been sending money for 5 YEARS !!!!!!!

Again, you fail to understand what was said. IT wasnt OBAMA who sent the money, it was the CIA, with money that isnt REGULATED or CONTROLLED by the White House.

The CIA, which recieves the money, in the billions from CONGRESS, can do whatever they want with the money without taxpayer or Presidential approval.

Again, wheres your outrage, or are you still waiting for FOX NEWS to tell you to be angry.

TOS.

av8torntn

Again, you fail to understand what was said. IT wasnt OBAMA who sent the money, it was the CIA, with money that isnt REGULATED or CONTROLLED by the White House.

The CIA, which recieves the money, in the billions from CONGRESS, can do whatever they want with the money without taxpayer or Presidential approval.

Again, wheres your outrage, or are you still waiting for FOX NEWS to tell you to be angry.

TOS.

That's a foolish statement. Did Bush make you post that?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
That's a foolish statement. Did Bush make you post that?

AV8, you information that says otherwise??

Face it bub, you were one of the largest cheerleaders for the Afghanistan war. That war has gone wrong from the outset. NOTHING WON, NOTHING GAINED.

You supported BUSH in installing KARZAI, and everything that went along with it. Tens of millions of tax dollars wasted on this P.O.S. and now he's giving the USA the finger.

Wasnt it YOU that bragged about Shock and AWE going into Afghanistan, and how all the terrorists would run away scared with the might of the USA?

Today, the Taliban is laughing at us. All the terrorists in the world are laughing at us. The worlds largest military power getting their ash handed to them in afghanistan.

All we can do is leave before thousands more are killed for no reason and Karzai stuffs his pockets with CIA money.

If I were you, I'd run away from war issues.

TOS.

av8torntn

AV8, you information that says otherwise??

Face it bub, you were one of the largest cheerleaders for the Afghanistan war. That war has gone wrong from the outset. NOTHING WON, NOTHING GAINED.

You supported BUSH in installing KARZAI, and everything that went along with it. Tens of millions of tax dollars wasted on this P.O.S. and now he's giving the USA the finger.

Wasnt it YOU that bragged about Shock and AWE going into Afghanistan, and how all the terrorists would run away scared with the might of the USA?

Today, the Taliban is laughing at us. All the terrorists in the world are laughing at us. The worlds largest military power getting their ash handed to them in afghanistan.

All we can do is leave before thousands more are killed for no reason and Karzai stuffs his pockets with CIA money.

If I were you, I'd run away from war issues.

TOS.
So the tea party made you post that foolish statement?

av8torntn

If you're afraid to answer type one if Bush kidnapped you and made you type those foolish statements and type two if it's the tea party.