AFLAC

south philly

Be thankful for what we have do they give it to us or do we earn it you're a real joker you're the kind of person who is a company yes man you should have went into management guy's like you are the reason why ups has so much leverage on us you're a follower you must of lost you're balls somewhere along the line

Sent using BrownCafe App

south philly

This upstate new york guy is really aggravating me with his comments this company is making billions off our broken backs and im supposed to be thankful and don't push it you sure youre not disguised as management

Sent using BrownCafe App

gorilla75jdw

i need a contact number or email for this supplemental coverage that we can get . I am a 20 year teamster , 11 year stage 4 cancer survivor. If this coverage is true , please help me with contact information . You never know how much time you have left on Gods green Earth . Thank you .

scoutlover

Upstate, do you not accept PM's? I wanted to ask you a few questions about your policy but it wouldn't let me send you a message.

Sent using BrownCafe App

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Upstate, do you not accept PM's? I wanted to ask you a few questions about your policy but it wouldn't let me send you a message.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Unfortunately, Dave refuses to speak with the common riff-raff.

Now, if you were a mod, I believe he has no choice.

browned out

i need a contact number or email for this supplemental coverage that we can get . I am a 20 year teamster , 11 year stage 4 cancer survivor. If this coverage is true , please help me with contact information . You never know how much time you have left on Gods green Earth . Thank you .

Yes, I would also like to see the information posted.

ozzy5150

Just playing Devil's Advocate here

If you knew you would get paid fully for being injured, I think that would increase the likelihood of bad safety mechanics in our daily procedures. If UPS offered us this, there would be an increase in injuries and lack of caring about looking before stepping or grabbing handrails or worse if that trickled into bad driving behavior.

Is this why it isn't offered or is it because they'd have to come through the door and use company time to woo us into a combined supplement plan?
You obviously have never had a long term illness, ever heard of a car wreck as well???

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Have you ever heard of checking the date on something to see if it’s still relevant or expired?
l5EQg6.gif

@UpstateNYUPSer nice to hear someone in my former ups family has combined!! I actually quit ups to work for combined after I came down with stage 2 cancer and my boss told me I couldn't have time off for surgery because too many people already booked vacay. So glad I'm outta there. For all of you I interested combined actually is a company that is ethical. It blew my mind!! Their plans are amazing and I really wish that more drivers would take advantage of them. Most drivers say they work at ups for the money and for their family so why not have insurance that protects the person who brings in the money!! I am actually up in Canada but if anyone has any questions about the Canadian side of combined pm me!! Seriously think about a simple accident where you cut yourself and all it needs is glue. $14 a month plan will give you an $825 dollar payout. Srsly worth considering. And yes it is 24/7 coverage. If you sprain your ankle playing bball after work and doc says you can't work for 3 days combined will pay you depending on the plan. Its amazing!!