after 18 years of service i was terminated today

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
You should fight 4 your job back and then quit !!! Honestly though. take your breaks the way the rest of world does.

10 min. after 2 hrs. Lunch mid day. 10 min in eveining and screw the FREAKING #'s DUDE !!!!!!!

They want you to show breaks, GIVE IT 2 them and do it REAL BRO !!!!!!!!!!!

Fight 4 your job and then stick it to them !!!!!!!!

1ST: Kiss their butt 2 get job back

2ND: make them kiss your @$$ when you get back behind the wheel (remember they screwed u 1st)!!!!!!!!!

3RD if u think you will be out 10+ hrs. doing it by the methodes, DO IT !!!!!!!

4TH LET THEM KNOW YOU WILL NEED HELP!!!

5TH don't runit for the #'s runit for service and safety !!!!!!

All fellow surrounding rts need to man up including cover guys and do the same or they WILL HAVE US BY THE #'s (balls) we produce UNSAFELY AND WITH FAKE BREAKS!!!!!

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
We that worry bout safety and fair work loads/dispatch better be WIDE AWAKE 4 the upcoming contract NEGOTIATIONS!!!!!!!!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Everyone at UPS has a boss that is "monitoring" them.
There are reports on all PC usage (on the road and in the office).
I know it makes you and others make these kind of comments so I just read and smile.
I miss the days when my grandson would do similar things but alas, he is 12 now and above that.

Is that why there is never a green light next to your name and avatar?
How invisible does invisibility mode make you?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Is that why there is never a green light next to your name and avatar?
How invisible does invisibility mode make you?

I don't go to Brown Cafe using UPS resources ... that's just not a smart thing to do.

The only time I go to Brown Cafe on UPS's PC is when my management questions something I posted on BC.

It's mainly one person that questions me and I just stopped posting in the area he/she looks at.

I don't go to Brown Cafe using UPS resources ... that's just not a smart thing to do.

The only time I go to Brown Cafe on UPS's PC is when my management questions something I posted on BC.

It's mainly one person that questions me and I just stopped posting in the area he/she looks at.

You should make some posts kissing that persons ass and let them find that.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Most of us take breaks when we want to and some take there lunch in the building at night before they punch out. Taking lunch at night helps management by not having to put in split runs. Taking breaks out of contract windows allows driver to use the time if they got a phone call they needed to answer or other personal matters. Management has never put up a fuss because whats the differnce if you take a break in the 1st hour or 4 hour. 10 minutes is 10 minutes who really cares if its not done "exactly" by the book. They rather you use this flexable time to take a break then yap on the phone on there time.

The contract states these specific time windows to ensure the employee gets them. That's all.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Most of us take breaks when we want to and some take there lunch in the building at night before they punch out. Taking lunch at night helps management by not having to put in split runs. Taking breaks out of contract windows allows driver to use the time if they got a phone call they needed to answer or other personal matters. Management has never put up a fuss because whats the differnce if you take a break in the 1st hour or 4 hour. 10 minutes is 10 minutes who really cares if its not done "exactly" by the book. They rather you use this flexable time to take a break then yap on the phone on there time.

The contract states these specific time windows to ensure the employee gets them. That's all.

WRONG !!!!!!! Take your lunch between 4th or 5th,,,,by taking it back at the building,only helps UPS make the time commitments for pick ups and keeps them fom adding a rte !! yes you are getting a measl late in the day and your hour,,,but doing it by the BOOK, gives a new kid a chance at driving!! Remember,the favor you do THEM today,will quickley be forgotten when your in trouble !!

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
If your area has an hour lunch, it only takes 8 drivers skipping lunch till back at the building to eliminate a route completely. You are taking $20-$30 per hour from someone. Personally, if I was the junior man sitting at home while you all saved lunch till last, I would be filling a grienvance every day. People need to start thinking about the greater good as a UNION MEMBER!!

btg1972

umm fight for your job. there's no way they can justify sending you out with 12 hours or 11 hours of work in aug. Always take your lunch and breaks on the road. If you work safely, at a brisk pace and use your methods there is not a darn thing they can do except try scare tactics stick to the book. there is a reason why we have a strong union and you pay for that back-up

Last edited by a moderator:

btg1972

If everyone in a center took there breaks and lunches on the road every center would have to add 1-2 more routes per building. fact!