After 30 days

haller

Would it be alright to report injuries? Neck has been hurt for a while and today when i fell off, let's call it the loading dock, it intensified.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Would it be alright to report injuries? Neck has been hurt for a while and today when i fell off, let's call it the loading dock, it intensified.
If you get injured....you report it immediately. No exceptions.

Your neck hurts worse today after you fell. You go home, don't report it to anyone and wake up tomorrow in so much pain you can't turn your head and need a doctor....Then what?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You cannot be let go for getting hurt on the clock.

You can be let go if you got hurt off the clock and tried to say that you got hurt on the clock so that you would be covered by comp.
Which mostly likely they will try to accuse him of if he doesn't report the injury before he clocks out on the day it happened.

haller

I haven't done my 30 yet. Next month will be it. The injury actually happened today and i was nervous to say anything.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I haven't done my 30 yet. Next month will be it. The injury actually happened today and i was nervous to say anything.
Report it asap. Even if it turns out to be no big deal....you cover your own butt by mentioning what happened to your sup....in case it gets worse and you decide to see a Dr.

I wouldn't mention that your neck has been hurting prior to your fall though.

Savvy412

Just tell them. Do you feel you could still work? If so, let them know, they might still work you..and if it gets worse then you will have to remind them and say it has gotten worse.

Kind of a win win for you? Your hurt, still want/think you can work. Report, still work..unless it gets worse

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I don't want to be let go though. I'm used to fighting through pain but of course that isn't the smartest decision.

Now you don't want to be let go? Yesterday you were wanting to quit but still wanting to make your money. Hoping for a big payoff from worker's comp so you don't have to work? I can't blame ya, I wouldn't want to work either if I could figure out a scheme.

"Let's call it the loading dock" Bet your ass, if I got hurt I would surely know where it was. So what was it something off duty but a loading dock looks like a great spot to...lol...fall.
Sure.

Siveriano

They can't fire you for getting hurt. Accidents happen....you slipped...

So did i once
FB_IMG_1457667127223.jpg FB_IMG_1457667132992.jpg