After 4 months

dei8

After 4 months off on disability for a broken foot, I return back to work tomorrow. That means I return to a helper, and probably 300 stops. This is the most nervous I have ever been about this job since I started. I hope I remember what to do. Wish me luck

upsgrunt

I can guarantee by the end of the week you are going to be tired and sore. I was on vacation for two weeks a week ago and sure enough my leg muscles were sore the second day back.
You will get through it like always.

D

Dis-organized Labor

After 4 months off on disability for a broken foot, I return back to work tomorrow. That means I return to a helper, and probably 300 stops. This is the most nervous I have ever been about this job since I started. I hope I remember what to do. Wish me luck

I strongly wish you luck! Take care of yourself!!!

Big Babooba

I've been there. You'll be OK. You've been worrying too much and now have doubts about your capabilities. You're going to surprise yourself. Good luck and report back.

whiskey

I think it's great your coming back to a helper. What better way to ease your foot back into the routine. Even if it is 300 stops, let your helper exit the vehicle 300 times. You can just be his chauffeur. Welcome back.

dei8

Well I made it, but boy am I sore. You guys are right, it was like riding a bike again. It was like I never left. Hopefully the rest of the week will go well. Thanks for all the support

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
I think it's great your coming back to a helper. What better way to ease your foot back into the routine. Even if it is 300 stops, let your helper exit the vehicle 300 times. You can just be his chauffeur. Welcome back.

hahahaha....this is doubly funny because when I was a helper, 99 of 100 houses were on MY side of the street! Hmmm. I wonder how convenient that is? LOL ;). I only worked with one driver I didn't like, though. And he was a swing driver (my driver's wife had gone into labor as he was getting ready to leave the house for work). -Rocky