After the election

k946

Has anyone ever thought about why a guy would spend 500 million dollars to obtain a job that pays 4 or 5 hundred thousand a year? And they expect us to believe how business savy they are. You know there has to be a hidden agenda there somewhere, because even on my pain meds that doesn't make any sense. Maybe I need more meds. Yeah lets try that approach....lol

moreluck

golden ticket member
Has anyone ever thought about why a guy would spend 500 million dollars to obtain a job that pays 4 or 5 hundred thousand a year? And they expect us to believe how business savy they are. You know there has to be a hidden agenda there somewhere, because even on my pain meds that doesn't make any sense. Maybe I need more meds. Yeah lets try that approach....lol
Everyone (normal people) wonders this.

It's always a "power" thing. That can be good.....as in knowing what to do to keep the country above water......or it can be bad like when a "me" person has to be worshipped by the people and treated like a king.

The tricky part is finding out their motives before we cast a ballot.

k946

I think as in any postion in politics, the motives change once you get there. I will be glad when its over.

upsman68

Have not seen a political commercial here in the great state of Texas. We are a republican state and doing just fine. Hell if the President is re elected we will just secede.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You don't recall seeing a political commercial in the last 2 months? Jeez, son, you really don't watch the idiot box...

I did watch CNN (in the background) for a couple of hours this afternoon and there were two Romney 30 sec commercials in that period.
I did not watch them ... I turned back to the Green Bay game.
I hate commercials and usually turn the channel when one comes on.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Have not seen a political commercial here in the great state of Texas. We are a republican state and doing just fine. Hell if the President is re elected we will just secede.

Do they have the papers filed and residency requirements posted?
I am ready to move to Texas.

Limper

Out For Delivery
Electing a leader is a very, very small part of politics. Things will continue because the major players are kooks with secrets to hide who are on a power trip and looking for ways to fool the people they are suppose to represent.

Hey, that sounds like my Center Manager........