After work I feel like...

over9five

Staff member
...going straight to bed.

Get home about 8am. Sleep. Get up about noon. Eat lunch at computer. (doing that as we type).

UnconTROLLed

perfection
As a drummer, after work I feel like drumming (energetic, excited, spirited)

,...of course it's 4am when I get home so that ain't happenin' :knockedout:

Thanks UPS!

helenofcalifornia

When I get home I get assaulted by about three people and three dogs. Everone wants to talk or get scratched. I just want to hit the showers and veg. I talk all day long and lift and load all day long. I get in and out of the truck about 200-250 times a day in addition to trying not to get in a traffic accident. When I get home I just want "me" time. Ain't happening. But that's life and everone goes through this. So no need to complain, just suck it up and go through the gauntlet of family and dogs. They don't understand, but you guys understand. Enough whining.

P

pickup

When I get home I get assaulted by about three people and three dogs. Everone wants to talk or get scratched. I just want to hit the showers and veg. I talk all day long and lift and load all day long. I get in and out of the truck about 200-250 times a day in addition to trying not to get in a traffic accident. When I get home I just want "me" time. Ain't happening. But that's life and everone goes through this. So no need to complain, just suck it up and go through the gauntlet of family and dogs. They don't understand, but you guys understand. Enough whining.

dogs understand, you get so much more out of the arrangement than they do, admit it! Now the humans, that's a different story

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Driving 80 mph to be home in 30 minutes. Hugging my husband. Playing with my dogs, and admiring my garden if its daylight.

helenofcalifornia

I forgot about the garden. Very peaceful to work in the garden in the twilight hours of the evening. And in the early hours of the weekend too. Damn bermuda is a FT project in itself.

UPSERNOJ

Just doing absolutely nothing...chill on the coach with the remote in my hand or just sit outside in my backyard with my feet up and eyes closed.

But that doesn't happen very often cuz going home is my 2nd job...cook, clean, laundry, homework, projects, chauffer etc...

Going to work every day is like a vacation for me compared to staying home...:happy-very: