Ah!!!! Loved the sleep.

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by 30andout, Nov 23, 2007.

1. 30andout

30andout New Member

Got up this morning had coffee and enjoyed my day off because I know whats in store for me the next four weeks.:happy2::happy2::happy2:
  2. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

I was going to get up early to hit Sears for a 46" LCD for $1000 but couldn't leave the warmth fo my bed. And I'm wiht you. this is the last time we get to relax for the next 45 weeks.
  3. Dirty Savage

Dirty Savage Paranoid Android

No holiday here in Canada, but what I did enjoy was the fact that the international plane landed on Friday carrying a grand total of 5 pieces! No air meet for me, got to take my full lunch break for the first time in weeks and we will probably have light U.S. volume on Monday/Tuesday.

Ah, the calm before the storm . . .
  4. Steward773

Steward773 Member

I just rolled out of bed....:sleeping:2, I actually feel human again! Cement it's hard for me to go out shopping too, I'd rather just go down in my basement, lay on the sofa and watch my 36' lcd hdtv. Sorry, didn't mean to rub it in...:wink2:
  5. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

The 46" wasn't for me. I already have a 50" LCD HDTV so you're not rubbing anything in to me. Oh, didn't mean to rub it back in....:childish:
  6. Steward773

Steward773 Member

:laughing::laughing::laughing: ok, you got me! But I'll be over Sunday to watch some football! :thumbup1:
  7. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

The extra sleep was nice. I usually get up a 4:30 AM, that stupid alarm clock has been getting a rest the past three days. I will have to readjust my sleep schedule now.:sleeping:2
  8. yeldarb

yeldarb Member

4:30? Why so early?
  9. HazMatMan

HazMatMan New Member

Aqueduct race track- #'s 3, 6, 1, 2 in the 2nd race, box it...
    Also Woodbine harness tonight- race 6 #1 horse CR Muscle Power 7/1 odds....Oh yeah, I loved the sleep time too...
  10. jlphotog

jlphotog Member

I'm with Dirty, no day off for us up here north of the 49th. However some mysterious illness kept me in bed from about 7:30 pm Thursday till 12:30 AM Saturday. I did get up around 5:00 AM Friday to call in. That was the first time in over a year I called in. :censored2: me off, as I was at 17 hours of OT after Thursday and was looking forward to breaking the 20 hour mark. :sick:

Bet I beat you all for sleep time. :devil3:
  11. ikoi62

ikoi62 Member

i just got a Samsung - 61" 1080p Slim-Depth LED Engine DLP HDTV so don't feel bad about rubbing it in..:happy-very:
  12. 30andout

30andout New Member

Are you guys bragging about the size of your TVs just trying to compensate for something else? I am perfectly happy with my old 34 inch tube TV.
  13. Sammie

Sammie Well-Known Member

I've heard that Samsung is also coming out with an 80" set with a price tag of 40 grand and that LG will soon be offering a 71" model for only $75,000...

Anybody for a little more OT in the future???
  14. jds4lunch

jds4lunch What the hell is YOUPS??

Yeah guess who got to deliver those 5 pcs in 5 different routes of the city lol :wink2: those perogies and cabbage rolls on friday did taste good tho so i'm not complaining.
  15. jds4lunch

jds4lunch What the hell is YOUPS??

Would you like me of send you a hero cookie?
  16. jlphotog

jlphotog Member

Yes :taz: