Ahmed, The Terrorist

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The parents lobbied for the added security.
The seatbelt point was that they were mandated and most didn't appreciate it because of the millions of cars on the road only the miniscule percentage of drivers involved in traffic fatalities (per capita) that died without them now held everyone else hostage to being forced to wear them...or else.

Dying in a traffic accident is no where the shock value that seeing dozens of children's bodies splattered by bullets in a classroom where oncoming traffic isn't.

Not apples for apples. Sorry.
You're right it's not apples to apples, so I'm not sure why you used the analogy in the first place...

The amount of people that die in car accidents is not minuscule.
The amount of people who die in school shootings is.
Get a grip on reality.

Last edited:

10 point

The amount of people that die in car accidents is not minuscule.
The amount of people who die in school shootings is.
Get a grip on reality.
Maybe it'll happen where your kids or family attend.
It's not that big of a deal is it Einstein?
Then reality will matter.
Maybe. Maybe not to you.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
ahmed disassembled & reassembled a clock (which is fine) & then claimed it was his "invention" (which is fraud) .

He's a 14 year-old kid. I watched his video, and it sounds like he used a pencil box to create a digital clock, which would have had too many lines of data to be a direct copy. Jeez, look at this room. It looks like Rube Goldberg in there. He obviously is a tinkerer/inventor.

What disturbs me is the possibility that his Dad set this up. If, and that's a big if, Daddy set this whole deal up, then it's nothing but pro-Muslim drama for mass consumption. However, whenever I see the term "activist" used by the Right to describe someone, it is definitely suspect.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Muslim boy's 'cool clock' is a fraud, says expert
'If you thought this kid made an invention, you've been fooled'

CLOCK.png

The most famous clock in America is a “fraud,” according to an electronics expert who says 14-year-old Ahmed Mohamed did not invent anything and simply took a commercial clock out of its manufactured case.
http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/muslim-b...expert/#ooid=NzMWVtdzpbos2xFmkZwAguwcpLCCOB4h

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It is settled science that Sandy Hook was a mental disorder issue and not a gun issue .
TTKU

Oh. Funny how you immediately went that direction. Of course, ready access to guns by someone who was clearly a long-term mental case wasn't a factor. I'm guessing somewhere along the line there was someone at the range who saw Adam Lanza and thought to themselves. "Gee, this effwad psycho shouldn't be anywhere near a gun". Nah, he's got a right to use them regardless.