Air Conditioning

pkgdriver

I agree- I don't know what is worse, working in wet socks or wet underwear.

Wet socks stinks also but i carry a dry pair of sox/shoes to change out if needed. Hell i carry a extra pair of shorts also in case i have a tear or soil my self when i look at what age Central States is gonna make me work til.

upsgrunt

Wet socks stinks also but i carry a dry pair of sox/shoes to change out if needed. Hell i carry a extra pair of shorts also in case i have a tear or soil my self when i look at what age Central States is gonna make me work til.

I thought I was the only one who has ":censored2:" myself during a days work!:lol::lol::lol:

Cole

AC seems to work well enough for our non-union competition! Maybe some of you don't have to brass to make the heat an issue, and have become so institutionalized, you have no fight on the issue of cooling the trucks. They could come up with a real ventilation system that could help in the backs where it gets boiling, but while they don't because it's not hot in their climate controlled offices.

Nothing comes easy so if we want improvements we have to make alot of noise, and it starts by firing off letters to the IBT demanding minutes and whatever info necessary regarding the "climatic conditions commitee", because we pay them and they haven't done a thing, or just the minimal! Let's get organized, and push the issue.

Powersteering is required, for all "new vehicles", but they haven't made them get enough "new vehicles" so we keep on driving these old buckets!

whiskey

This time of year its tough to gauge footwear. Plenty of snow still on the ground calls for a Sorel, but Spring being right around the corner, it would feel great to have the increased mobility a shoe gives you.