Air driver called in sick

Ouch

Nothing Dave said was good. Not a big enough shovel made to dig him out of that whole. He stole from a company that paid good money to ship a package.

Inthegame

Nothing Dave said was good. Not a big enough shovel made to dig him out of that whole. He stole from a company that paid good money to ship a package.
Yeh now you're off the cliff. Maybe UPS "stole" but Dave didn't get anything out of this but satisfaction. You sound a lot like the employer when you accuse a member of "theft" by convoluting intent.

Ouch

No convulenting here. I would not have run it knowing it had already been scanned and I was asked to cheat the shipper out of their money. Facts are facts, now if I said he grabbed a board, intentionally not putting his name in it and ran it, that would be the companies stance. Rest assured im not company, but a union steward I am. Him trying to convince people he saved the world by delivering a package while stealing from the shipper is that right?

Ouch

This kind of hits home with me cause I had a good friend do something similar with a next day air package the center manager told him to take out anddel and I had to sit in the office and represent him while they fired him. I took him and his wife and kids food for a while and no he didnt get his job back.