Air driver /clerk

upsairdriver2015

I filed a grievance for delivering ground. Now starting 11/2/15 my pickups will be done by delivery drivers. Can Ups do this ? Sure seems like retaliation! I need help !!

PT Car Washer

I filed a grievance for delivering ground. Now starting 11/2/15 my pickups will be done by delivery drivers. Can Ups do this ? Sure seems like retaliation! I need help !!
In my building the Union BA filed a grievance over Air Drivers doing ground work. Pulled all the ground work off all the Air Drivers. Yes they can would be my guess.

T

Turdferguson

Are you a full time bid air driver? Will you be losing hours because of this change in operation, or are they shifting you to do something else during this time. Is it a permanent change , or just done during peak?

upsairdriver2015

Are you a full time bid air driver? Will you be losing hours because of this change in operation, or are they shifting you to do something else during this time. Is it a permanent change , or just done during peak?
Not sure . I was not told about this . A ground driver asked me tonight what I was doing cause he has all my pick ups !