Air driver getting bumped need info

AirportCafe

Hi all members I'm new to this and need some clarifiction. I've been the PT Air Driver for a year now and the only one in my center (it's a small center) I'm taking all the air including savers that the drivers can't make. They recently promoted 2 cover drivers to FT Drivers and at most times they don't have routes and work the preload and local sort to get their 8 hours. Now they are saying they want to take my savers away to give to the FT without routes. Can they do this or am I entitled to take the savers ?

Art 40 preamble states the following section shall supersedes language on the same subjects in the Supplements, Riders and Addenda unless specifically stated otherwise in this Article. I bump FT drivers all the time doing Air work. Sometimes ground work also.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Art 40 preamble states the following section shall supersedes language on the same subjects in the Supplements, Riders and Addenda unless specifically stated otherwise in this Article. I bump FT drivers all the time doing Air work. Sometimes ground work also.
I've never seen a PT driver or inside bump a FT driver for ground work. What article do you base that off? Full time seniority always displaced PT seniority in work of classification like driving. Even if the FT driver had less "company seniority " than the PT driver.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Not true.

Was never allowed to bump pt air exception drivers when laid off. If I get a chance I'll look up the air articles that apply
image.jpg
Your wrong. Ft trumps pt all day every day. Look all you want. It's the truth

I've never seen a PT driver or inside bump a FT driver for ground work. What article do you base that off? Full time seniority always displaced PT seniority in work of classification like driving. Even if the FT driver had less "company seniority " than the PT driver.
Ft driver is guaranteed his 8 hours of pay if he is used. A lot of times the company will use me to run a bulk stop or run misloads for a couple hours. Pay me top driver rate and all is legal per Art 40. Or rookie drivers who have trouble finding their way back to the building. Otherwise higher seniority drivers will file because they had to work 10 hours and you let this new driver go home early.

When have you ever seen a FT driver file a grievance for more work? Most times I have drivers throwing me work so they can have an easier day. Even driver Union Stewards.

Overpaid Union Thug

Our supplement says that the full-timer must have more company seniority than the part-timer they want to bump.

BrownTexas

Ft driver is guaranteed his 8 hours of pay if he is used. A lot of times the company will use me to run a bulk stop or run misloads for a couple hours. Pay me top driver rate and all is legal per Art 40. Or rookie drivers who have trouble finding their way back to the building. Otherwise higher seniority drivers will file because they had to work 10 hours and you let this new driver go home early.
Your being used illegally, that work is full time work. If they have you doing it then they need another full time position. I'd file and get paid for ever minute you drive. Have done so and will continue to do so.

By The Book

When have you ever seen a FT driver file a grievance for more work? Most times I have drivers throwing me work so they can have an easier day. Even driver Union Stewards.
I'm thinking that they have used all available full time drivers and then use you for additional work, is this the case?