Air driver getting bumped need info

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Don't you ever work? You have to remember I have paid more in Union dues then 10 rookie drivers combined. I walked the picket line during the strike while FT drivers crossed because they didn't know how they would be able to make their Corvette payment. I appreciate your passion but I believe it would be better served by all if you would be more involved with your Union Local to raise the working conditions for all Union members both FT and PT. In my building and Union Local your opinion on how we do things is just an outsider's opinion. I am sure you would not appreciate an outsider telling your Union Local how to run your building.
Almost 60 hours a week but I'm FT. You know FT? Which you probably turned down how many times? Please don't give me a speech about building up the union etc when you are preventing a FT from working by serving your own needs and making side deals with management for work that isn't yours.

It's called being a hypocrite. Try doing the opposite sometimes.

And in my building, stuff like this doesn't happen because we have a strong local. We have stewards and BA's that don't tolerate abuse of this stuff like yours of article 40.

I would hope an outsider would call crap like that out if it was going on in my area. Thank god we don't screw over FTers like you do.

PT Car Washer

By the way it sounds like all our laid off drivers are back working this week. I hope they keep working them as this will give me more hours bailing them out of jams. No, not really. I have only been helping the regular drivers this week as they have been hammered. That way they can be off by 5:30.

AirportCafe

In my supplement I can't bump a part-timer with more company seniority than me when laid off from driving. As far as I know that even applies if that part-timer is an air driver.
I know BFF and Car Washer took it a little far but my original question was just asking about savers because I thought they were considered air and as an air driver I can deliver them also forgot to mention my route is a bid part time route that I have won

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
giphy.gif