Air driver question

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Thank you for your response. Much appreciated. Had to sift through a bunch of BS to find it though

I think of BC like panning for gold. There's a lot of gravel to sift thru to get to the nugget you came looking for. It's a lot like waiting for the FT AIR job.

Brown_Star

Methods Man
How does one become a full time air driver?
I am currently a part timer. I work the preload, deliver air most days when needed and run air every Sat.
I also drove peak the last 2 seasons. My goal is to be a FT driver. I should be getting another shot to go driving in the Spring but with the volume being down lately I'm worried that they won't work me enough days to qualify. Just wondering what my easiest path to full time might be. I really need this to happen. Been busting my butt working 2 jobs to make ends meet.
image.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
BurntSienna
The amount of time needed varies .
I waited 23 yrs , but I'm an exception .
Hopefully you will need less time , good luck .

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Only FT Air drivers we have are Art.22.3 combo jobs.
Yeah, my point is that if they are a new part-time air driver and extending off the preload, and don't have much seniority, it might be a 5-10 year wait to go FT air driver. Depending upon building size, other people interested, etc.

Rumor has it that in our local (25), the hub is going to post many FT jobs this year. We have a bi-annual bid starting next week for all buildings and beyond that, there will be (allegedly) dozens of 22.3 and FT driver jobs filled by part-timers.