Air driver

Darth vader

Been working for ups for 7 months, and I'm interested in becoming a sat. Air driver. Anyone know the wait time or pay progression for this position. Going to driver school in sept.

By The Book

Been working for ups for 7 months, and I'm interested in becoming a sat. Air driver. Anyone know the wait time or pay progression for this position. Going to driver school in sept.
After you pass driving school you will be put on the Saturday schedule, probably at the bottom if your low man in the class. If your center is hiring drivers this year some of them will come from this list by seniority to start driving. This will move you up the list. The master agreement covers all air language and the progression to top scale is 2 years to get to top rate.

calcio56

Air driving is gravy. Get a second job and don't go full time....you'll earn less cash but still have a sweet retirement.

PT Car Washer

Air driving is gravy. Get a second job and don't go full time....you'll earn less cash but still have a sweet retirement.
In my building we have several PT people that between working their PT job and air driving during the week and Saturday are making 50 to 60k a year. Less then a FT package car driver but also a ton less work.

oldngray

nowhere special
I am also a Sith Lord trying to find my way between the dark & the light side of the force.
farsideforce.jpg

Gotta disagree. We are Jedi knights that work for Sith lords.
Joe you want a guy who looks after you to be a cross between a Jedi and a sith. You have to be able to think like them. This will make the fear and respect you. That's how come I can put my arm around a member and tell him it will be okay. Hugging that guy in front of a DM and pulling a DM aside after and stating that that is my boy is all a psychological game.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
A true Jedi understands the dark side but will not be seduced by it. Despite what you say, this week you should your Jedi side and I thank you for it.