Air Driving?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I have a question.

How is being an air driver a stepping stone to going FT? Isn't going FT biased solely on your seniority regardless of the job you're currently doing?

you get experience driving and using the DIAD in a relatively low/medium-pressure workday where the potential screwups probably won't cost you your job

if you go straight into FT driving, you have 30 days of high-pressure workdays where you learn or flunk out

those 30 days have nothing to do with seniority, sorry for the Teamsters

NI3

The gist I'm getting is that the task of PT supes is to sustain good PPH without having misloads and injuries come up on the screen. It seems like tose are their only goals.

Your muscle may not hurt, but your face might hurt instead from daily yelling.

rocket man

if you cant make your own decision <? and you have to ask on this you are friend......................................... messed up. i hope you go to supervision

UnconTROLLed

perfection
you get experience driving and using the DIAD in a relatively low/medium-pressure workday where the potential screwups probably won't cost you your job

if you go straight into FT driving, you have 30 days of high-pressure workdays where you learn or flunk out

those 30 days have nothing to do with seniority, sorry for the Teamsters
Wrong.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Also, the air driving experience will eliminate the 6 month break-in period for non-drivers that want to go FT driving and make top rate.

DainGrant

@ rocketman. Who do you you think you are talking to? Did I ask you anything mr fishboy!!! The people on here have good valuable advice to give based on their experience with this company...bet ur the type of guy that kissed ass to get where u r at......:censored2: keep ur dog crap mouth out of peoplea business and mind your own and go wash your uniform cuz it smells like it hasnt been washed in years... Thanks guys for your valuable input...dont pay rocket man any mind he is an illiterate person who didnt even graduate and got a ged...lol

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

@ rocketman. Who do you you think you are talking to? Did I ask you anything mr fishboy!!! The people on here have good valuable advice to give based on their experience with this company...bet ur the type of guy that kissed ass to get where u r at......:censored2: keep ur dog crap mouth out of peoplea business and mind your own and go wash your uniform cuz it smells like it hasnt been washed in years... Thanks guys for your valuable input...dont pay rocket man any mind he is an illiterate person who didnt even graduate and got a ged...lol

You're new here so I'll give you a break---there is an unwritten rule that we don't pick on rocketman. There is a message behind the random use of the alphabet.