Air Savers

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

In response to grocer and NIT, I think the OP is being less than truthful with us. I think that he knew that he had the package but assumed that it was a residential. When he got to the address and realized that it was a commercial he tried to cover his butt. He sheeted the package, voided it and did not resheet it, which means he will have to explain a missed scan tomorrow morning. When his mgt team tracks the pkg he will have more splainin' to do.

If you read a little more carefully you will see that I advise him to sheet all packages accurately.

Northshoredriver

I did not know i had the pkg and the section was not mine ive never delievered there before. Of course i tried to cover my butt who wants to go in to on monday and listen to them yell at me. maybe you should ask before you assume buddy

menotyou

bella amicizia
NEVER SHEET A BUSINESS CLOSED BETWEEN 12-1 AND AFTER 5PM!!!!

Cardinal sin!! You will have to listen to some bitchin'. Might be on Tuesday before they get to it. Just nod you head, put on a woeful face and make the believe they are perfect and we should all be lucky to be in their airspace.

Bite your tongue, but and this is a big but, DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING!!

Do not ever falsify anything. Ever. Good luck, NorthShore.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I did not know i had the pkg and the section was not mine ive never delievered there before. Of course i tried to cover my butt who wants to go in to on monday and listen to them yell at me. maybe you should ask before you assume buddy

Maybe you should go through your EDD and make sure that you have accounted for all of the air on your car--buddy.

I contend you had the air on the car, knew about and are trying to cover it up--buddy.

rocket man

dont worry about it its a late saver at least you deliverd it if you get wrote up wich i doubt write a grivanice and do your job your worried about nothing if you hid it or put it a ressy you may have a problem you scanned it it came up late you did the right thing on mon if your start time is 9 and they want to talk to you at 845 you punch in GO GET A REP DONT WORRY ABOUT A LATE SAVER

kingOFchester

I have missed commits on business saver. Split trip in area I do not know. 2ish, look at Savers and do not see any business name or obvious business address. Come to find the package for Mary Lou Jones, is a small mom and pop store in a mostly residential area. I sheet it as it is, a business.

Also have ran a split that has 2 sections 25 miles apart. 120 stops in one area, the other 50 in the other. If I can't get there by 3pm then I will have late savers. Follow the methods, communicate potential issues as they arise or even better before they arise and be honest.....for the most part you will be OK

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
If you get questioned about it, be 100% honest. You were confused. You made a data entry error. You didnt know it was a business. Whatever you do, dont try to cover anything up. I sheet packages as missed all the time and if they ever chose to take me in the office and yell at me I would simply yell right back. Do not fall into the trap of taking responsibility for their poor decision making.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The saver never came up for 1500. it was part of a add/cut

Were the rest of the pkgs from the add/cut in your EDD?

maybe you should just stop talking

We both know that's not going to happen.

the section was put on me at 815

We have add/cuts just before start time. As long as the PDS moves the work between areas in the computer it doesn't matter what time the add/cut was made.

I still contend that you knew that you had the package, missed service on it and are trying to cover your butt.

old levi's

blank space
Here's the final word on this lame discussion:

If a damn pkg. is late show that in the board.
If a damn pkg. is missed show that in the board.

The End