Al Qaeda

av8torntn

This is the knid of ridiculous statement the right wing makes when trying to distract americans.

OBAMA is not trying to create PROSPERITY. He's trying to jump start the economy,

This doesnt create prosperity, it creates growth.

You fall for the same ole' tired mis information in order to support doing NOTHING and letting the economy go down the dumpster

The goverment, while not in the business of creating wealth, .

Troll. I know I'll regret asking but what do you think the point of economic growth is? I'm guessing you'll use the communist line of equality or some variation.

Just curious why with all this government intervention we have why the economy is in the dumpster.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Troll. I know I'll regret asking but what do you think the point of economic growth is? I'm guessing you'll use the communist line of equality or some variation.

Just curious why with all this government intervention we have why the economy is in the dumpster.
What you'll probably hear is that the unemployment rate is at 5.9% with no mention that the participation rate is 62.7% and it hasn't been that low since '78.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Its only in the dumpster in your deluted mind. 4.6% GDP growth buddy in the second quarter. Hardly a dumpster rating like the days of good old bush and negative GDP.

The GDP could be 8% and people like you would still call the economy "in the dumpster".

There is growth all over the USA. Construction is booming, hiring is booming all over the country. Arizona alone is booming. New construction of buildings is at an all time high in Arizona.

California is booming once again, with LARGE industrial centers being built all over the state.

Regardless of the state of the state, it serves you no purpose being honest. You are brainwashed to speak ill of the direction of the country because you dont have the sense to accept reality.

Your reality lies with the mediums you get your information from.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What you'll probably hear is that the unemployment rate is at 5.9% with no mention that the participation rate is 62.7% and it hasn't been that low since '78.

Another FOX news victim.

Jobs are being created, companies are hiring.

Rate is going down.

But you still dont like it. You would rather be losing 750,000 jobs a month like George W. Bush was doing in his last two years.

That sounds waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than what we have today.

TOS.

av8torntn

Its only in the dumpster in your deluted mind. 4.6% GDP growth buddy in the second quarter. Hardly a dumpster rating like the days of good old bush and negative GDP.

TOS.

Troll you are the one that claimed we needed the goofy policies to bring economy out of the dumpster. That's your multiple personality thing kicking in again I suppose. If the economy is great like you claim then we no longer need those policies.

Amusing and telling how you refuse to answer my simple question and immediately start with your typical hate.

Guess a troll is gonna troll.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Troll you are the one that claimed we needed the goofy policies to bring economy out of the dumpster. That's your multiple personality thing kicking in again I suppose. If the economy is great like you claim then we no longer need those policies.

Amusing and telling how you refuse to answer my simple question and immediately start with your typical hate.

Guess a troll is gonna troll.

IS name calling the best chance of sounding legitimate in your world. Have you been diminished to 3rd grade name calling to avoid directly having to justify your positions? The mods may allow you to name call, and edit out my responses towards you as I have attempted to reduce my posts to 3rd grade insults to match your intelligence, but that doesnt make you any smarter.

This country is healing and healing nicely.

There can be no comparision to other recoveries in our nations history. This isnt 1929,1988 or 2007 as the country tries to recover from three republican diastrous presidents policies that KO'd a nation.

The country is leaving people like you behind. Stuck on stupid for a lack of a better description.

I am behind whatever moves this country into a direction that is opposite of where Herbert Hoover, Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush tried to take this country.

You dont like it, but then again, splitting one brain cell between you moreluck, oldy, Texan, island and the like must be really taxing.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Are You Better Off Today? Here are the True Facts & Figures From the Obama Economy

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ter-off-since-he-took-office-heres-the-truth/

Are you trying to say OLDY, that we are NOT better off today than during the BUSH administration during the worst recession since the great depression?

Are you really serious?

You would rather be back 6 years ago in the BUSH era of collapsing a country than today, where the banks are better off, wall street has recovered, housing bounced back, corporate profits are higher, construction increased, GDP back into the positive range quarter over quarter, job creation month over month versus losing 750,000 jobs a month during bush?

You would rather go back there??

Please, dont embarass yourself.

TOS.

av8torntn

IS name calling the best chance of sounding legitimate in your world. Have you been diminished to 3rd grade name calling to avoid directly having to justify your positions? The mods may allow you to name call, and edit out my responses towards you as I have attempted to reduce my posts to 3rd grade insults to match your intelligence, but that doesnt make you any smarter.

This country is healing and healing nicely.

There can be no comparision to other recoveries in our nations history. This isnt 1929,1988 or 2007 as the country tries to recover from three republican diastrous presidents policies that KO'd a nation.

The country is leaving people like you behind. Stuck on stupid for a lack of a better description.

I am behind whatever moves this country into a direction that is opposite of where Herbert Hoover, Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush tried to take this country.

You dont like it, but then again, splitting one brain cell between you moreluck, oldy, Texan, island and the like must be really taxing.

TOS.

Troll must be scared to address my question. Can't think of any other reason for this hate filled rant.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Troll must be scared to address my question. Can't think of any other reason for this hate filled rant.

Aww, ya got called out on your antics, and you still feeling "stuck on stupid"?

Grow a pair and leave the name calling at the bus stop next time you stop by.

TOS.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Look at the Dow, and look at the unemployment rate. But, have we had a true economic recovery? No, and that's because the "New Normal" is union-killing Right Wingers like Rick Perry and his ilk who create crappy jobs that send most Americans backwards in terms of their income. Why pay $20-$30 an hour for workers when you can force them to accept $13-$15 per hour?

The only economic growth has been among the rich, who have consolidated their power and increased their disproportionate incomes to record levels. By killing middle-class jobs and paying lousy wages with equally crappy benefits, business owners and CEOs rake it in while leaving Mom and Dad to work 2 or 3 jobs just to keep-up. Those are real "American Values", aren't they?

I'm not advocating income redistribution, but I would like to see the middle class return. The real problem is that you and your fellow Republicons support killing the middle class, to which you presumably belong. That's ignorant. Equally ignorant is being Teamster and supporting the GOP, which would love to make UPS jobs pay $14 per hour too.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Look at the Dow, and look at the unemployment rate. But, have we had a true economic recovery? No, and that's because the "New Normal" is union-killing Right Wingers like Rick Perry and his ilk who create crappy jobs that send most Americans backwards in terms of their income. Why pay $20-$30 an hour for workers when you can force them to accept $13-$15 per hour?

The only economic growth has been among the rich, who have consolidated their power and increased their disproportionate incomes to record levels. By killing middle-class jobs and paying lousy wages with equally crappy benefits, business owners and CEOs rake it in while leaving Mom and Dad to work 2 or 3 jobs just to keep-up. Those are real "American Values", aren't they?

I'm not advocating income redistribution, but I would like to see the middle class return. The real problem is that you and your fellow Republicons support killing the middle class, to which you presumably belong. That's ignorant. Equally ignorant is being Teamster and supporting the GOP, which would love to make UPS jobs pay $14 per hour too.

Excellent post. Right on the money, but unfortunately, these robots will still vote for the party that is killing the middle class without even blinking an eye.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ask the 1% if they are better off today....bet your boots they are.

The middle folks, not so much. Obama has screwed them.

av8torntn

So you really want to blame Rick Perry? That's beyond funny. If nothing else you stay on your liberty killing message.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Just leave them to the matrix TOS, and look away when it self destructs. Their level of ignorance is a choice. We will need the energy that these meaningless arguments tend to suck out of us.

These are MY opinions. Others are available.

av8torntn

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Troll I knew you'd blame Perry. You're so hateful you'd blame anyone to cover up your sides short comings.

Haha, My side? I think the "FACTS" play out in "our" favor.

PERRY is the kind of leader that would have YOU on welfare, right after moreluck signed up.

TOS.