Al Sharpton continues to spread misinformation, this time about Phoenix

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
On my way into work last night, I listened to this dingbats show "racist nation". He spent the whole hour fanning the racial flames ignited by the recent police involved shootings.

Well, he described the shooting victim (who was selling drugs, and ran when confronted) as another unarmed "victim". When his Escalade (shocker) was searched, they found drugs and a loaded handgun. You cannot be called unarmed just because the illegal weapon you own is on the seat doesn't change the fact of you being an armed drug dealer.

As long as this idiot keeps spewing bad information, the public is going to continue to blame the police whenever an idiot runs away from the cops after clearly being told to stop, multiple times

moreluck

golden ticket member
Thank goodness at least part of the Brooklyn family told the media whore to butt out. He needs to be told that more often!!

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I listen against my better judgement, lol. My older brother gave me crap for only watching fox news as my source for news, so on occasion now I'll listen to msnbs, to hear their "version"of the facts.

I'm not worried about me, I am smart enough to see through the lies he puts out there. For the less informed person though, I am worried because if that idiot is where people get their news from, they are not hearing the truth