Albany NY facility overloaded

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Heard a bunch of supervisors from out-of-state were sent to Albany this week to run routes. Building is outdated and can't keep up with the holiday crush. The building looks small on Google Earth so they're lucky we've had good weather so far.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Heard a bunch of supervisors from out-of-state were sent to Albany this week to run routes. Building is outdated and can't keep up with the holiday crush. The building looks small on Google Earth so they're lucky we've had good weather so far.
This had happened to us in 2012 my helper was a sup from Baltimore...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It is actually in Latham. It is a good sized facility w/4 centers.

They will be running Sunday sorts for the remainder of Peak.

We have not heard anything about this at our center.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
It is actually in Latham. It is a good sized facility w/4 centers.

They will be running Sunday sorts for the remainder of Peak.

We have not heard anything about this at our center.
OK, that makes sense.
The Latham building looks more like the building described to me then the Albany one.
The building I was looking at is only 5 miles WSW of the Latham facility.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Secaucus, NJ too.

How safe is sups to drive Saturday when they worked 60 plus hours already?

govols019

You smell that?
I honestly can't wrap my head around a 10hr preload...The longest preload we ever had at our center was 8hrs and that only happened one time in 1997. God lord, was that a miserable experience.