Albuquerque New Mexico UPS

arice11

Looking to hear from neuvo mexicans working for UPS.
Anyone from the land of entrapment?
perhaps someone who just got hired

When are you starting? What location are you beginning at?
Please tell me I'm not the only one who is going down there at 4am on monday the 26th, hahaha

arice11

its funny cause its true, the land of entrapment, (enchanting yes) but the enchantment is one of entrapment.
lol
idk, i'm looking for UPS employees in Albuquerque

arice11

R U 4 realz bro? hahaha j/k
you don't get it cause you probably don't live in this awful state.
One may try to leave New Mexico but third world conditions, corrupt government and state officials involved in the drug cartel make this a difficult state to make a fortune and leave.
Hence, the land of entrapment.

fethrs

Thats not how I see it, I see it as entrapment becuase its beautiful (at least to me it is) and different and I was entrapped by the beauty and uniqueness that is Northern New Mexico.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Thats not how I see it, I see it as entrapment becuase its beautiful (at least to me it is) and different and I was entrapped by the beauty and uniqueness that is Northern New Mexico.

When I was married and stationed in Lubbock (TX) we took a vacation and drove through northern New Mexico. It's a beautiful state.

satellitedriver

R U 4 realz bro? hahaha j/k
you don't get it cause you probably don't live in this awful state.
One may try to leave New Mexico but third world conditions, corrupt government and state officials involved in the drug cartel make this a difficult state to make a fortune and leave.
Hence, the land of entrapment.
One tank of gas could get you into 6 different surrounding States.
No fortune needed to leave.

arice11

to fill a tank of gas costs a lot of money,
after rent, insurance, phone bill and electric bill, the only way to leave this terrible place is to evacuate, abandon everything you have and prepare to start anew in one of those 6 surrounding states.
Maybe I'm just poor. But if you have money coming out of your ears, I can see why one could leave the Land of Enchantment very easily. For us poor folk, it isn't so easy.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ups Louisville is still trying to fill 200 positions. They might fly u out there in a cargo plane if u ask real nice.