All Dental Baby

I have heard a lot about our lack in medical coverage. However, yesterday I went to the dentist and had $1034 worth of work done and I only paid $34 bucks out of pocket. I still have more work to be done in my mouth but it's affordable and I also can get a temp tooth put in. Cost about 1200 bucks but is fully covered by Humana. Oh yea if your in NC-CHAR area and you need good dental work work done The Dental Network at 3111 Eastway Drive is where I went and people were awesome.

rod

Retired 22 years
I once had 1200+ bucks worth of dental work done and got a bill for 12 bucks. I went in and told them our plan was suppose to cover it all. They deducted the 12 bucks. Other than that time I can't remember ever owing a dentist bill for 30 years. That includes braces for the kids.

I once had 1200+ bucks worth of dental work done and got a bill for 12 bucks. I went in and told them our plan was suppose to cover it all. They deducted the 12 bucks. Other than that time I can't remember ever owing a dentist bill for 30 years. That includes braces for the kids.
I was hoping that no one would say this.