All is Well

Meat

Hello folks:

I just wanted to report from the upper-Midwest.

All is well so far on the express side. Reports of mismanagement have been greatly exaggerated.

Overall, this is still a great company to work for, and those that say differently have probably taken some missteps in their lives.

I'll be giving you "the scoop" throughout peak, so stay tuned for regular updates.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1449971085.829291.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hello folks:

I just wanted to report from the upper-Midwest.

All is well so far on the express side. Reports of mismanagement have been greatly exaggerated.

Overall, this is still a great company to work for, and those that say differently have probably taken some missteps in their lives.

I'll be giving you "the scoop" throughout peak, so stay tuned for regular updates.

Lol. Missteps??

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Not sure what you mean by your photo.

Anyway, I have a quick question regerding Vanguard and the company match.

How many of you pay the added expense to have an administrator manage your 401(k) for you? If you do, is it worth it?

I meant: "I'm skeptical of your original post and I'm looking forward to seeing how much sunshine and rainbows you attempt to pump out amidst the onslaught you are about to receive."

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1449972391.500461.jpg

bacha29

Mr. Meat is just another company ball su*ker. You see them everywhere you go. You Xpress veterans and Ground cannon fodder have no doubt spent your entire lives around his kind. Funny part about is that it never seems to get them anywhere.

Meat

I meant: "I'm skeptical of your original post and I'm looking forward to seeing how much sunshine and rainbows you attempt to pump out amidst the onslaught you are about to receive."

View attachment 62546

There is no need to pump "sunshine" in regards to the company we are both presumably employed by, Mr. Harry. You see, you are either liked or disliked by "the powers that be" - meaning fate, God etc. Those that bother to complain on this site, one way or the other, have been left behind. It really doesn't matter if they fall within the 70 percent of the Amercan populous that dislike their gigs; overall, things just have not worked out.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
There is no need to pump "sunshine" in regards to the company we are both presumably employed by, Mr. Harry. You see, you are either liked or disliked by "the powers that be" - meaning fate, God etc. Those that bother to complain on this site, one way or the other, have been left behind. It really doesn't matter if they fall within the 70 percent of the Amercan populous that dislike their gigs; overall, things just have not worked out.
I hate u..........

Meat

Mr. Meat is just another company ball su*ker. You see them everywhere you go. You Xpress veterans and Ground cannon fodder have no doubt spent your entire lives around his kind. Funny part about is that it never seems to get them anywhere.

When life is on your side, you don't have to rely on your employer to make things happen for you.